watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Lawro's Predictions - COME ON

Started by ChesterTheTabby, October 04, 2012, 10:57:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChesterTheTabby

In all honesty, does this guy have it out for us EVERY week? Like 2-0 to South Hampton? That is really undercutting the quality of this Fulham side. I hope we go in there and wipe the floor with them, but I am going to call 1-0 to Fulham.

Every week this muppet goes against us.  :dft007:
Someone once asked me, "Why Fulham?".
My response, "Well, lad, you just haven't seen the light yet"

epsomraver

This should be a very open game, and I fancy Southampton's chances.
I know Fulham won their last away game, at Wigan, but the Latics created plenty of scoring opportunities in that match and, as a Saints player, you would be going into a home game against the Cottagers thinking that we are going to do the same and we can win.
I'm not sure Southampton felt that confident about taking the three points even when they went ahead against Everton last week but this weekend will be a different story, especially if Fulham have one of their off-days on the road.
Southampton have conceded an average of three goals a game in the league this season and I am sure their manager Nigel Adkins will have been working like mad on their defending but it is important they do not lose any of their attacking threat at the same time.
It is all about getting the balance right and I am with Adkins when he says he will keep on attacking. As a newly promoted team he has not got the strongest of squads but he has some useful attacking players like Adam Lallana and Rickie Lambert so he should play to his strengths.
Prediction: 2-0

We get mentioned  twice, I agree he really is a muppet, football expert, he should be done under the trade descriptions!

F(f)CUK

To be fair to Lawro he has noticed that we generally tend to win at home and not win away.

It has only taken him 10yrs to spot that we win at home. Baby steps, baby steps.

mr-ska

If his predictions had been right in the last 11 years.. we'd of been relegated about 10 times...  the man is a fool...

MJG

The link below takes you to a table as Lawro would see it if his results this season were correct.
Where Lawro has had us finish at the end of the season and this year:
2012-13 Lawro 16th Fulham 9th  
2011-12 Lawro 14th Fulham 9th
2010-11 Lawro 13th Fulham 8th
2009-10 Lawro 18th Fulham 12th  

So he always underestimates us.

http://www.myfootballfacts.com/Mark_Lawrensons_Predictions_2012-13.html

rusty shackleford

thread title reminds me of

Yeah, like the guy in the £300 suit who works for the BBC is gonna compliment little old Fulham? Come on!

FC Silver Fox

l always feel more worried when he has us down to win, given that he hasn't got a clue and gets it wrong more often than not.
Finn and Corked Hat, you are forever part of the family.

AlFayedsChequebook

Quote from: rusty shackleford on October 05, 2012, 10:29:44 AM
thread title reminds me of

Yeah, like the guy in the £300 suit who works for the BBC is gonna compliment little old Fulham? Come on!

COME ON!