watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

I had a dream

Started by Kent Cassandra, October 05, 2012, 11:15:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kent Cassandra

I had a dream last night that our beloved and most venerated chairman had spent one of his billions to make our club a real Champion's League contender. He immediately gave Martin 200 million to spend and took a long term lease to play at Wembley stadium. (This is a dream remember.)
Heres the thing......How would we feel about leaving the Cottage?
Cornish Cassandra 1996, Don Quixote 2002, Kent Cassandra 2009.

Rupert

Quote from: Kent Cassandra on October 05, 2012, 11:15:43 AM
I had a dream last night that our beloved and most venerated chairman had spent one of his billions to make our club a real Champion's League contender. He immediately gave Martin 200 million to spend and took a long term lease to play at Wembley stadium. (This is a dream remember.)

It's been nice knowling you, prepare for incoming artillery  :028:
Any fool can criticise, condemn and complain, and most fools do.

FFC1987

LBNo11

...for me that would be a nightmare, well leaving Craven Cottage anyway. I really cannot see in the immediate future the necessity in any case. With the new Al Fayed stand coming soon it would be best to see how often we fill the ground - and whether the demand would be sufficient to realistically compete for fans from the other big teams locally such as the dark side and Brentford ...

Craven Cottage = Fulham FC - Fulham FC = Craven Cottage
Twitter: @LBNo11FFC

cebu

Quote from: Kent Cassandra on October 05, 2012, 11:15:43 AM

At first I smiled when I read this, but then I saw the name Kent Cassandra.

CASSANDRA?  Now I'm worried ...  :dft004: