News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Bebratov cant play against Southampton, petric also a doubt.

Started by Zu-Meister, October 05, 2012, 01:19:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zu-Meister

Dejagah to play tonight for the u21,
Tavares to sign in the next couple of hours.
Jol on Zamora comments: 'It was a long time ago. It was probably sour grapes. We sold him and have never looked back.'
Davies has a hip operation, out for a few months.
Frei and Senderos also set to play for the U21s tonight.
Richardson available for selection on sunday.

Zu-Meister

Quote from: FFC1987 on October 05, 2012, 02:14:10 PM
Where's the Berbatov source?
Jol.

Jol says it is 90 per cent likely Berbatov will not face Southampton, while Petric is a slight doubt

farfouille

"Everybody's assuming [Berbatov will go] but as far as I know he is a Man United player....my mistake. Oh my God. He's a Fulham player."
- Rene Meulensteen

jelmo

Lighthouse

No great shock despite people saying they think we are better this season. Three strikers and a few central midfielders does not make a strong squad. The poor showing in the transfer market will come back to bite us as predicted. But it gives the chance for the squad to be fully used if nothing else.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

perry geyton

Sendadross is almost back to full fitness !
that's the part that concerns me the most, hope he doesnt start juggling between him and Hughes again....

cottage cheese

Quote from: Lighthouse on October 05, 2012, 04:15:24 PM
No great shock despite people saying they think we are better this season. Three strikers and a few central midfielders does not make a strong squad. The poor showing in the transfer market will come back to bite us as predicted. But it gives the chance for the squad to be fully used if nothing else.

be careful what you say about poor showing in the market..You may upset Rupert and Master Haynes on here. I have already today in another thread saying the exact same thing as yourself!

HatterDon

Quote from: cottage cheese on October 05, 2012, 04:24:35 PM
Quote from: Lighthouse on October 05, 2012, 04:15:24 PM

be careful what you say about poor showing in the market..You may upset Rupert and Master Haynes on here. I have already today in another thread saying the exact same thing as yourself!

Well, let me draw fire from both of you. some of our injured players came to us with a history of injuries, and many are 30+. Reap? Sow.
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

hn4fulham

We didn't really have a poor transfer market but it wasn't great.  With the rumours of Jol driving out our more dependable performers albeit being older and seeing them being replaced with similarly old performers who have been known to have injury issues will come back to haunt us.  We do have some young blood coming through and that's not a bad way to be forced to introduce them into the team.

Alan_C

Berbatov 90% that isn't definite. I wouldn't be surprised that by Sunday he made the bench. Especially if there is a doubt over Petric. Berbatov originally out for 10 days so not bad for him to be close. Rather he didn't rush back then be out for months.

jazz hardrockin

Berbatov's Brother Released on BGN 5000 Bail after Cocaine Arrest

http://www.novinite.com/view_news.php?id=143875

Well,that might play a role both ways
No animal is being hurt in the making of this posting.

Count Berbatov

Berbatov has Cantona's knack of being the man amid a stampede towards the door who stops to notice a side exit that nobody else has seen.

Jonathan Northcroft on Berbatov:  "...like a man in silk pyjamas shooting pigeons from a deckchair"