watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Transfer Funds

Started by hongkongfulham, October 07, 2012, 12:25:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hongkongfulham

From what ive read, seems like we sold just under 30 million, and spent around 8. And to begin with we had somewhere around 10 mill to spend.

By my math that means we have atleast 25 mill to spend in january! Really im just trying to kill time before kick off but wow we could get some serious quality in and have lots of change!

one hour left coyw

Nero

Yes what a wonderful idea lets buy 11 new players like QPR have done so we can match there ambition and league position

west kowloon white

Suspect more like pay back Mo time and a sensibly priced signing or two by a sensible management team..wouldn't be surprised if they are not already lined up-despite other posters views suspect Dembele's departure was unexpected...40 mins to go...where's you watching it Hongkong fulham..I'll be in my Peak mansion.....

hongkongfulham

you wouldnt want a an established CM? Dont think i said lets sign lots of players, but its always nice to be sarcastic and negative. he said sarcastically

hongkongfulham

Quote from: west kowloon white on October 07, 2012, 12:41:52 PM
Suspect more like pay back Mo time and a sensibly priced signing or two by a sensible management team..wouldn't be surprised if they are not already lined up-despite other posters views suspect Dembele's departure was unexpected...40 mins to go...where's you watching it Hongkong fulham..I'll be in my Peak mansion.....

Lucky you! im at home in pokfulam for some lovely HD. Always suspected your name was hong kong related!

jarv

Don't forget the nice new gazillion pound stand has to be paid for.

General

Quality over quantity in Jan and the summer. Jan is best to just buy the necessities - a holding midfielder of real quality or a player like Dembele (do you think he has a £20 mill release clause at tottenham? His value will go past that!). Plus Jan is inflated prices. then the summer with a bit more money ontop of what isn't spent then push on from there! Hopefully berba will have created a bit of a successful buzz around the club too by then which will hopefully make the club even more attractive to top players.

Adam87

I was thinking the same thing, i really think though that we lost demebele and dempsey so late we couldnt replace them with similar quality. I think we are in the bottom two lowest spenders for this season. Our season has been ruined a little with those two quality players leaving and jol said he needed to change his system so i hope this year we are mid table again with no worries of relegation. As long as our home record remains strong we will be fine and then hopefully we can buy a few at the end of the season. In january the prices are too high.

west kowloon white

Pokfulham that's dedication for you-obviously not up Peak-above Kowloon Station..enjoy the match...

Mr Fulham

Quote from: hongkongfulham on October 07, 2012, 12:25:56 PM

By my math that means we have atleast 25 mill to spend in january!

We're not on FM12 here. This is reality. Doubt we'll spend big in January, apart from a decent CM there's no need.

hongkongfulham

Quote from: Mr Fulham on October 07, 2012, 01:23:38 PM
Quote from: hongkongfulham on October 07, 2012, 12:25:56 PM

By my math that means we have atleast 25 mill to spend in january!

We're not on FM12 here. This is reality. Doubt we'll spend big in January, apart from a decent CM there's no need.

i apologise, i guess all i wanted to say is we could sign a really good CM. maybe i cant articulate myself well. 'we're not on fm12 here' get a grip pal and relax