more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

NFR- Personal Number Plates Research

Started by CorkedHat, April 14, 2010, 01:09:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SHADY1

S1 4 FFC if you don't mind.

also S 13WTS on my car with a few cunning tweeks.

when I 1st looked into them

LEW1S   was available at the time around the 100k though ... Lennox had just become world champion so guess they hoped he'd have a few £'s to spend

doesn't bother me what people think ...most know i'm a dlck anyway.
we are Fulham stay realistic or be for ever disappointed ...

croatianwhite

whilst waiting in the car park in wolfsburg after the game i had germans looking at my plate which is k66ffc as in surname , year born, fulham, but couldnt resist telling them the 66 was for the world cup win! they took it rather well i thought !!  also have to say they were some of the friendliest fans ive met on my travels,   coyw

ron

Quote from: LBNo11 on April 14, 2010, 02:55:17 PM
Quote from: ron on April 14, 2010, 02:21:18 PM
I had some thoughts on how far people go to create "personalised" number plates some time ago.....

(From the "Football Poets" website)

A Cottager's take on 'cherished numbers'......

The "F" was an "F", all fair and square,
The "U" was an "O" with the top bit not there....
The "L" was a "J"...(just think in reverse)
The "H" - an "8" which was trimmed for the worse.
The "A" ? - two "1"s sloping with screw in-between
The "M" was surprisingly an "M", sold as seen.
So closing one eye, (or both in this case),
You'd see FULHAM,as plain as the nose on your face !

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

© ron 2009  Football Poets website

...a work of art ron, lovely! Just out of interest years ago somebody on the old offal wrote The Fulham Prayer, which I still have on my wall at work with my own modifications - it started "Craven Cottage you art our heaven, hallowed be thy turf"  was this one of yours..?

LB...I had a go at a pastiche of the Lord's prayer (but not that one) and put it on the Football Poets website some time ago. I'm very pleased to say it has dated quite a lot, because it reflects a time that our quality of passing and general play was poor, and there being little chance of cash available to improve the then *ahem* management  as well as playing strength.

How things change! Now, my greatest hope for the near future is to be sitting chewing a pencil and trying to think up celebratory verses for our Europa League win.

McBridefan1

I want plates that say NT2PISD of course in the US it would be NT2DRNK... I also thought I should put ZYXWVUT... so when the cop pulls me over and asks me to walk a straight line while reciting the Alphabet backwards I'll have a crutch and can just concentrate on walking.

Airfix

Got a personalised plate on my main car, it's my late father's old personalised plate.

The second car is a Q-plate, little you can do about them.

I see nothing wrong with personalised plates.

Logicalman

Quote from: LBNo11 on April 14, 2010, 05:51:16 PM
...surely Logicalman it should be 'FOFFERMOD'.. :dft003:

:015:  I would but it's more than 7 letters!!! Anyways, I guess I'll have to get one for the bloody bike as well, Fulham 3 (of FFC 3) it seems to be then.

There is another thing over here in the US, and that is not all states require front number plates, so I could just get a sweet Fulham one made up for the front only (her indoors wouldn't swing that for her car though, it's a coupe, and would 'spoil the looks' as she says).

McBridefan1

Quote from: Airfix on April 15, 2010, 10:47:30 AM
Got a personalised plate on my main car, it's my late father's old personalised plate.

you also see nothing wrong with a bunny wearing a pancake...

Logicalman

Quote from: McBridefan1 on April 16, 2010, 03:17:28 AM
Quote from: Airfix on April 15, 2010, 10:47:30 AM

you also see nothing wrong with a bunny wearing a pancake...

Leave pancakes out of this, or the bunny gets it !!!! :028:

McBridefan1

But,but, but... the bunny already has a pancake.