27 Riether      - 6
07 Sidwell      - 5
16 Duff          - 6
31 Kacaniklic  - 7.5
11 Ruiz          - 6
20 Rodallega  - 5
Karagounis     - 7
Richardson     - 7
No animal is being hurt in the making of this posting.

Walsh

I think that's extremely harsh on Schwarzer, the first goal wasn't really his fault.

the second goal he could have done better but so could have the defense, he did one or two bad passes but the amount of passes which he had to deal with was stupid, he is a goalkeeper he shouldn't have to make over 20 passes a game.

spikey norman

a bit harsh on riether thought he played really well and deserves at least a 7 if not an 8 - we need to sign him up on a permanent deal before someone else does

Jack Fulham

Schwarzer was poor. Came out for a lot of corners he had no chance of getting. No one really shone today although thought Riether looked decent.

BlaWhiArmyyyyyy

Sorry but how have you given Sidwell a 5 and Karagounis a 7? Sidwell and Baird were solid today and Reither was better than a 6 also

Guess Sidwell and Baird will continue to be the scapegoats, especially Sidwell...

alexbishop

Sidwell made tonnes of great tackles today.
Fulham Fan Est. 1997

t: @alexmbishop

MrFFC

Harsh scores I thought

Schwarzer 6
Riether 7
Hughes 6
Hangeland 6
Riise 6
Duff 7
Sidwell 6
Baird 6
Kacaniklic 7
Ruiz 6
Rodallega 6
Karagounis 7
Richardson 7
Come on you Whites!! :)

BlaWhiArmyyyyyy

Quote from: alexbishop on October 07, 2012, 07:24:19 PM

+1 he covered alot of ground today.

mickybrown100

Hangeland was loving poo. Worst game for us. Passing, heading and touch were awful. He has been like this since he became captain last year.

grandad

Quote from: MrFFC on October 07, 2012, 07:27:14 PM
Harsh scores I thought

Schwarzer 6
Riether 7
Hughes 6
Hangeland 6
Riise 6
Duff 7
Sidwell 6
Baird 6
Kacaniklic 7
Ruiz 6
Rodallega 6
Karagounis 7
Richardson 7

That represents a fairer analysis
Where there's a will there's a wife

mickybrown100

Ruiz was lazy today as well. He needs to work on fitness. Rodallega did all he could.

Artful Dodger

How did Ruiz get a 6? I thought he played like he had a hangover! He was so slow and I cant remember him making a forward pass. Mind you, in the first half, the whole team looked slow - it was just the rest of them at least seemed like they woke up in the second half. Thought Sidwell in the first half and Reither in the second stood out.
Faber est suae quisque fortunae

twang

Schwarzer, Hangeland, Riise and Ruiz were really poor, mostly because of awful first half performances.

Quote from: BlaWhiArmyyyyyy on October 07, 2012, 07:36:12 PM
Quote from: alexbishop on October 07, 2012, 07:24:19 PM

+1 he covered alot of ground today.

Yes, but he's also incredible slow on the ball and kill any momentum we might have going forward.

PaulJ123

Schwarzer 5
Riether 7
Hughes 6
Hangeland 6
Riise 6
Duff 7
Sidwell 7
Baird 6
Kacaniklic 6
Ruiz 5
Rodallega 6
Karagounis 6
Richardson 7

Ruiz is poor, slows us down in my opinion. He needs to run forward instead of trying to find that perfect pass (which admittedly, he is good at)

Kaca was poor today i thought, no real end product and didnt run at their makeshift RB enough

DiegoFulham

Schwarzer 4
Riether 6
Hughes 7
Hangeland 4
Riise 6
Duff 5
Sidwell 5
Baird 5
Kacaniklic 6
Ruiz 5
Rodallega 5.5
Karagounis 6
Richardson 7
@DiegoFulham follow for a follow back

HatterDon

Quote from: jazz hardrockin on October 07, 2012, 05:10:50 PM
01 Schwarzer -  3
03 Riise         -  6
05 Hangeland -  3
06 Baird         - 6
18 Hughes      - 6
27 Riether      - 6
07 Sidwell      - 5
16 Duff          - 6
31 Kacaniklic  - 7.5
11 Ruiz          - 6
20 Rodallega  - 5
Karagounis     - 7
Richardson     - 7

add a point for Riether and subtract a point from Special K and Karagounis and I'm right with you.
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

whiteinedinburgh

Ruiz, in my opinion, was probably our worst player today. He held onto the ball for far too long and missed opportunities to pass into space. Also, he gets muscled off the ball too easily. It's time he done some bulking up!

Classic94

I thought Reither and Duff were impressive and linked up well down the left. Hughes, Baird, Sidwell & Rodallega - solid, the rest were poor despite an improved second-half display. Hangeland's distribution was awful, he needs to rediscover some form.

jazz hardrockin

Quote from: Classic94 on October 07, 2012, 09:33:02 PM
I thought Reither and Duff were impressive and linked up well down the left. Hughes, Baird, Sidwell & Rodallega - solid, the rest were poor despite an improved second-half display. Hangeland's distribution was awful, he needs to rediscover some form.

Maybe he needs to rediscover the bench, since he is not signing anyway, and is not playing the way expected.
No animal is being hurt in the making of this posting.

jarv

Diego has it almost right. Schwartz, Hangeland Ruiz and Riise deserve a 3 and a huge fine for their performances today.