https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Coleman at Wales

Started by BedsFFC, October 11, 2012, 02:58:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Whitewash

Quote from: BalDrick on October 13, 2012, 10:25:22 AM
Quote from: Whitewash on October 12, 2012, 11:02:26 PM
As a Scot, I cannot believe that - ridiculously disallowed goal to go 2-0 up and then Bale dives disgracefully for the penalty. Bale's theatrics show a complete contempt for the beautiful game.

Couldn't agree with you more (though the commentary hinted Wales should have had a pen earlier? Was hopping between the games so didn't see it). Nothing wrong with that goal at all, thought Scotland looked really good.

Changed channel the second Bale's 2nd went in, cannot stand the player and last thing I wanted to hear was Parry blowing him

Wales should probably have had a pen earlier but that would have given scotland 30 mins to find a winner. When you're 1-0 up with 10 to play and you score a perfectly good goal (through the absolutely excellent Steven fletcher, top player) you cannot believe you could lose the game.

sipwell

Quote from: Whitewash on October 12, 2012, 11:02:26 PM
As a Scot, I cannot believe that - ridiculously disallowed goal to go 2-0 up and then Bale dives disgracefully for the penalty. Bale's theatrics show a complete contempt for the beautiful game.

Oh poor you, now you have the visit the mighty Belgians!
No forum is complete without a silly Belgian participating!

BalDrick

Don't know, from a neutral's perspective, which was more annoying, Bale or Parry.
Cigarettes and women be the death of me, better that than this old town