watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Berbatov & Petric ...

Started by MrFFC, October 14, 2012, 12:39:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MrFFC

Will it work? I would like to see them as our forward line against Villa, I rate Ruiz highly and also like Rodallega but Berbatov is our main man and Petric is a top player with goals in him. Villa have Clark & Vlaar at centre back and I would fancy our strikers to cause them troubles .....
Come on you Whites!! :)

General

These guys have always scored goals together and I really want to see them playing up front together. They're the type of players that are guarenteed goals if you just put the ball in the right places (less so for Berba). They're a different calibre and have a proven track record of both scoring at the highest levels and with a midfield on song then I'd imagine these two would cause too many problems for any defence.

ffcbulgaria

they don't have a single minute ever on the pitch together... or did you watch them in training?

MJG

Quote from: General on October 14, 2012, 12:49:01 AM
These guys have always scored goals together
When did that happen?

Zu-Meister

dream partnership up top in my opinion.

Mr Fulham

It's a no from me. Two players that are too similar in many ways. Won't work.

Jack Fulham

Well, we shall find out soon!

A Humble Man

They are the only two natural goal scorers we have but if they can work effectively together only time will see.

For the reason I have given you have to give them a chance, but that is very unfair on Rod and Ru, but life ain't fair.
We Are Fulham, Believe.