watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Is Luis Suarez victimised?

Started by DiegoFulham, October 16, 2012, 07:42:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

epsomraver

everyone is against us, it isn't our fault!"   That should be their song!

Irelands_number1

Suarez is a total scummer absolutely hate him and he deserves all the abuse he gets - also hes overrated as a player

HOWEVER it should be said that we have the biggest diver in the premier league - the duffer :Haynes The Maestro:
HES JUST VERY GOOD AT IT :yay:
he has a way of just dropping, rather than leaping, and theres always contact.

DukeTyrion

The thing about Suarez is, he is a total and utter cheat in everything he does, he really has no redeeming features.

He has been banned for Biting, has been banned for Racism, he dives every match & I will never forget that terrible hand ball in the world cup. Worst of all though, he shows no remorse at all ... ever!

If the fouling was all on sided, then maybe you could comment on it, but according to various defenders he spends all game fouling them, poking them, stamping on them, but as soon as one of them goes near him, he goes down like a sack of spuds.

He really is a poor excuse for a human being, let alone a footballer. He is bereft of morals and any common decency.

I really should say what I think about they guy, but for the moment, the above will do!

Logicalman

I would ask the question back: How can a cheat be victimized?

Suarez is a cheat, so are many other players, though very few are either as obvious as he is or as persistent. Just because Bale dives (to a lesser extent mind you), doesn't mean that Suarez is victimized because he's pulled up for it, it simply means he is a complete idiot who believes that no-one else can see his cheating. Please do not confuse failing to take action against cheats with making an example of one of the worst offenders currently in English football.

Suarez has loads of great skill, but that does not give him a pass when he attempts to fool the ref, and the rest of us, by blatant diving.

nose

Suarez is surely talented but I would ban him for what he does. There is no question like all talented players he gets stick from the opposition but he endlessly cheats, two wrongs and all that.
I also agreed with the post about Huth and Wilkinson being loathsome, in fact stoke city under pulis in general are repulsive. I have no ill will to stoke as such and when pulis goes I will be happy. They used to be such a good football team!

Adam87

Rupert

Any fool can criticise, condemn and complain, and most fools do.

Jack Fulham

Lots of players cheat, his cheating just gets the most media coverage but he brought that on himself really. He bit an opposing player whilst playing in Holland, celebration vs Ghana, racism and diving. He gets a lot of bad coverage but it's deserved.

westcliff white

he gets what he deserves. that dive against stoke was incredible
Every day is a Fulham day

Adam87

as a player i like him, as a person its not looking great, but i dont like the way he seems to have to take everything been thrown at him, i dont agree about picking on one person, its basically bullying, but if he doesnt clean up his act soon then it will be like this every single year hes here.

vbg cottager