watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

NFR...... England U21

Started by vagrant, October 16, 2012, 07:54:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

vagrant

Be interesting to see what Platini and his cronies decide to do about Serbia.  Maybe fine them another derisory £16,000 like last time.

I know one thing, if it was England they would come down on us like a ton of bricks.

cebu

Quote from: vagrant on October 16, 2012, 07:54:49 PM
Be interesting to see what Platini and his cronies decide to do about Serbia.  Maybe fine them another derisory £16,000 like last time.

I know one thing, if it was England they would come down on us like a ton of bricks.

You've put it in a nutshell, sir!   :clap_hands:

leonffc

The Serbian FA wil get another paltry fine and I bet Danny Rose cops a 5 match ban or more  096.gig

Nice to see our own Steve Wigely in the thick of it doing his bit for his country  000en.gif. Lets hope he doesnt get a banning order for football violence

fulhamben

Quote from: leonffc on October 16, 2012, 11:15:03 PM
The Serbian FA wil get another paltry fine and I bet Danny Rose cops a 5 match ban or more  096.gig

Nice to see our own Steve Wigely in the thick of it doing his bit for his country  000en.gif. Lets hope he doesnt get a banning order for football violence
harsh if he did, from what i could make out as he was being held and ushered to the tunnel, it looked liked someone threw a hay maker at him. hopefully fifa will have all the footage and will really be able to get to the bottom of it. and just how scummyare there fans throwing stuff at an under 21 team. ps would have loved to have seen pyscho lose it and start windmilling around the pitch
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

craig10

Fair play to the Serbian number 11 who was with Rose after the game. Seemed the rest of his team mates wanted to kick and punch people from behind!!

Can someone explain though. Rose got sent off for kicking the ball away after the game yet the Serbians could slap, punch and kick and got nothing??
Did the ref just decide he would bottle it, bail out, and leave to Uefa??

I hope the Serbian number 10 gets a huge ban. Kicking people in the back as they walked down the tunnel, I don't know how the England lads kept their cool I for 1 wouldn't have

It's a disgrace when for that kind of behaviour (in the past) the out come has been a 10-40k fine yet a player wearing PaddyPower boxers during a game gets an 80k fine. Says it all

Alan

Quote from: vagrant on October 16, 2012, 07:54:49 PM

To be honest, & some may disagree, but I'd rather UEFA would come down on us like a ton of bricks, as they should do for everyone. I just hope we never give them the opportunity to, & hope this is the last time it happens anywhere.

By the way, with the last comment, I know it's not going to be the last time, but, we can dream...
Why would you kill it, kill it, kill it before it dies?

elgreenio

Serbian FA pretty ruddy disgraceful in their statement. Not overly fussed about them trying to defend themselves but blatantly attacking Danny Rose in it is just below the belt
touch my camera through the fence

Rupert

Quote from: elgreenio on October 17, 2012, 02:33:36 PM
Serbian FA pretty ruddy disgraceful in their statement. Not overly fussed about them trying to defend themselves but blatantly attacking Danny Rose in it is just below the belt

Speaker on Five Live was quite happy about it, he said it nicely polarised the issue, now UEFA either act or are shown to be gutless.
Any fool can criticise, condemn and complain, and most fools do.

craig10

by Serbia releasing the statement they have they are more or less saying the behaviour of their players and fans is fine.... denying things or at least ignoring things that are clear to see and attempting to turn the situation on Danny Rose is a disgrace.
Due to this Uefa should make the punishment even worse as they arent even pretending to condemn what happened.

They could at least have made out they were going to look for the fans and give them life bans, instead they would rather call a victim "Vulgar"

as for their coaching team headbutting a member of ours and their players kicking and punching ours this obviously is also ok