watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Berba & ?

Started by MrFFC, October 17, 2012, 09:30:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MrFFC

Who should start with Berba against Villa? It looks like  Ruiz will miss another game so it comes down to Petric or Rodallega, I say Rodallega as they looked good together before Berbas injury ...
Come on you Whites!! :)

TonyGilroy

I want to see if Petric and Berbatov can play together. I hope that Jol sees it that way.

Duff and Kaca wide with Rodallega, Richardson, Frei and the Iranian on the bench gives us plenty of scope to change things.

Zu-Meister

id like to see petric and berbatov too. although i think he will start richardson on the left instead of kacaniklic.

farfouille

Quote from: TonyGilroy on October 17, 2012, 10:14:38 PM

I want to see if Petric and Berbatov can play together. I hope that Jol sees it that way.

Duff and Kaca wide with Rodallega, Richardson, Frei and the Iranian on the bench gives us plenty of scope to change things.

+1

I think Petric and Berbatov could form a lethal duo despite being too similar. Bryan Ruiz would be the sub in this case and probably Rodallega as there is too much competition for the left wing slot (Kaca, Richardson, Frei, Kasami).
"Everybody's assuming [Berbatov will go] but as far as I know he is a Man United player....my mistake. Oh my God. He's a Fulham player."
- Rene Meulensteen

MOR :

Petric and Berbatov...that'll do nicely...