watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

We're winning away

Started by Travers Barney, October 17, 2012, 10:20:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Travers Barney

International week and somewhat bored but just thinking that there can't be that many Fulham supporters still around who have seen us win at Everton,Liverpool,Man Utd,Chelsea,Man City,Newcastle,Tottenham,Leeds Utd and Aston Villa.....arguably England's biggest clubs.

I don't count myself as one of them as I have never seen us win at Goodison but I've witnessed victories at the others.

Also I know Fulham have never won at Highbury or the Emirates against Arsenal but wonder if they have ever triumphed  there in a fixture  when the ground has been a neutral venue?

coyw
We are the whites

MOR :

Seen us win in the flesh at Everton, Filth, Newcastle, Man City, Aston Villa,Tottenham,and Leeds Utd...God that's quite decent really although been to all the other grounds mentioned many times...

Scrumpy

I've managed 5 of those Travers, old chap. But the win at Stamford Bridge still eludes me. That's the one I want the most!
English by birth, Fulham by the grace of God.

SG

I have only managed 3 I think but there are defeats aplenty over the years - too many than I care to think about.

cottage cheese

seen us win at spurs, united,newcastle and city twice.

Kell

Seen us win at spurs, united, Newcastle, City, Liverpool and everton  in the cup..:))

jms

Saw us win at Oldham once  :clap_hands:

Travers Barney

So did I once jms....think one of if not both the Futchers were playing....bit parky...got chased back to the Station I remember that.

coyw
We are the whites

Travers Barney

Quote from: Scrumpy on October 17, 2012, 11:12:09 PM
I've managed 5 of those Travers, old chap. But the win at Stamford Bridge still eludes me. That's the one I want the most!

One day my old crisp munching mate.

What this does mean is that whatever happens in my life  I'll have to rock up at Goodison (or any new ground they may build) and the Emirates on every occasion possible before I depart this mortal coil.

coyw
We are the whites

Travers Barney

Be great to scratch Arsenal off the list today.

COYW
We are the whites

G.Iniesta

I've seen us beat Liverpool at Anfield what a night that was

manxman

"What in the hell is diversity?"
"Well, I could be wrong, but I believe diversity is an old, old wooden ship that was used during the Civil War era."

Fernhurst

Seen us win at Bashley!

Seen us lose at home to Doncaster, Torquay and Carlise.

My signature line is how I really feel.
The atmosphere's fresh and the debate lively.

Travers Barney

And that really says it all Fernhurst...

Enjoying it to the maximum whilst it lasts.

coyw
We are the whites

Travers Barney

On referring to the Fulham Miscellany Book by Alex Turner we actually defeated the Arsenal 3-1 at Highbury in the 1919/20 season...Donald Cock (2) and good old Frank Penn..(what a servant) getting the goals.....ok it was only the London Challenge Cup but heh ho.

coyw and Fulham for the cup
We are the whites

Fletchino

I've seen a win at 3 city united and spurs, and a point at all the rest except Everton.

Fletchino

I've seen us win 8 preimership away games. I think I go to about 7/8 a season roughly

Travers Barney

In terms of size of club's and history Sunderland and Sheffield Wednesday should have been included in the original listing so will add both as the Mackems were once referred to as the Bank of England club and Wednesday are a bolt on due to the size/population of the city....the fact that I have seen us win at both is purely coincidental.

We are the whites

CurryForMario

Had the time of my life at the Emirates a few months ago - if we only we had seen off all 3 points
He gets the ball, he scores a goal, he loves to play for Martin Jol - Dimitar Berbatov - Fulham's Number Nine!

Travers Barney

Quote from: CurryForMario on January 04, 2013, 09:41:02 PM
Had the time of my life at the Emirates a few months ago - if we only we had seen off all 3 points

So did I Mario...what a match...may have been a tad less pleasurable had it not been for the MS penalty save though.

We are the whites