watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Italian top clubs shows interest in Kaca

Started by ElissonSnygg, October 18, 2012, 02:39:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ElissonSnygg

According to TuttoMercatoWeb there are huge interest in our Kacaniklic from italian top clubs. Kaca's agent:
"There are some fantastic clubs that have shown interest in Alex, he's young and perform more than well at the moment, but Alex is very happy in Fulham and just want to do his best in his current club."

Translated it from a Swedish site: http://www.fotbolltransfers.com/site/news/24329
Official board member of the Swedish Supporter Club - FFC Sweden.

Twitter: @ElissonSnygg

ToodlesMcToot

I sure hope there isn't a release clause in Kaka's contract.
"Yeah, well, you know, that's just, like, your opinion, man." — The Dude

Jamie88

Quote from: ToodlesMcToot on October 18, 2012, 02:57:20 PM
I sure hope there isn't a release clause in Kaka's contract.

It wouldnt surprise me if there were a few of these clauses knocking about for alot of younger players who sign at Fulham to be honest..

ToodlesMcToot

Me either. That's my fear. He'll go too cheaply if this is the case.

Zu-Meister

RISING star Alex Kacaniklic is fully committed to Fulham, according to his agent.

The Sweden international earned rave reviews for his performance in Tuesday night's thrilling fightback against Germany, which has reportedly caught the attention of some of Serie A's top clubs.

Kacaniklic burst onto the scene last season following a loan spell at Watford and has established himself as a regular in the Fulham first-team this campaign.

And the 21-year-old, who signed a new deal in the summer that ties him to Craven Cottage until at least 2014, wants to stay in SW6.

His representative, Miroslav Jaganjac, told FotbollDirekt.se: "I don't want to comment on the speculation.

"What I can say is Alex is young, he is performing and good clubs want good players.

"Of course there's a bigger interest, but the only important thing right now is Fulham.

"His effort against a world class defender such as Boateng and the match against Germany, the major clubs watched that game for sure.

"But I point out that he is happy at Fulham and now he wants nothing more than to make it as good as possible and lift the team.

"It does not matter how long his contract is. Fulham have something good going on and their goal is to become a top team in the Premier League.

"Looking at last year and how they opened this season, they are on their way there."

Read More http://www.fulhamchronicle.co.uk/fulham-fc/2012/10/18/82029-32058076/?#ixzz29f3nOEx3

cottage cheese

I love the crap agents come out with.

Hes happy now as he has no offers out there for him. Bet that changes as soon as a bigger club comes in

AlFayedsChequebook

1) Agent talk

2) Why would he have a clause in his contract? The Dembele case was a one off in that he joined and wanted it written into his contract. Kaca was part of another deal and was no where near the first team when he joined, so it is completely incomparable.

3) Kaca is a very promising player, but he is no where near the standard of the larger clubs...yet. Fulham is the perfect place for him for at least the next three years - an attack minded coach, first team action, supportive staff and fan base and premier league action.

Jambo

Headline should read "Agent wants new Contract for Kaca"
We all see the game differently, FoF has taught me that.

@jambohunt

http://jameshuntbw.blogspot.co.uk/

Mitch

I was just thinking today how much I'm looking forwards to watching Kaca play on Saturday.

fulhamfan

Zu-Meister

Quote from: Mitch on October 18, 2012, 04:40:19 PM
I was just thinking today how much I'm looking forwards to watching Kaca play on Saturday.
i think richardson will start on sat, on the left.

ToodlesMcToot

Quote from: AlFayedsChequebook on October 18, 2012, 03:45:24 PM
1) Agent talk

2) Why would he have a clause in his contract? The Dembele case was a one off in that he joined and wanted it written into his contract. Kaca was part of another deal and was no where near the first team when he joined, so it is completely incomparable.

3) Kaca is a very promising player, but he is no where near the standard of the larger clubs...yet. Fulham is the perfect place for him for at least the next three years - an attack minded coach, first team action, supportive staff and fan base and premier league action.

RE: 2) Why wouldn't he? It's not as if release clauses are uncommon. I agree that it doesn't seem as likely with Kaka as it would with Dembele, but Dembele wasn't exactly a household name when he signed his contract with us either. In fact, it was him talking about Spurs and not the other way 'round until Jol moved him into the center. "Completely incomparable" is an exageration in my opinion.

RE: 3) He is a very promising player. If he continues his progress with both club and country, there's no way Fulham is "perfect" for him for the next three years. He'll be off. It's easy to forget, but Kaka's Premier Lge career started at age 20 (he's 21 now, I think) whereas Moussa was, what, 3 years older. That three years in this context speaks volumes IMO.

cmg

I think we are going to have to be grown-up about this and prepare ourselves to start reading a lot of this kind of stuff. It's the kind of thing the press and agents are liable to come out with and, in reality, there is almost certainly some kind of truth in it.

Alex, young, talented, recently established at International level, bought cheaply by a mid-range club is exactly the kind of player to be 'on the radar' of top clubs throughout the continent. In some ways it can be seen as a compliment to the player and I would expect to read similar things about Frei, Smith or any other of our talented youngsters who come to the party.

All we can do to protect our interests is to pay him what he is worth (lots) and get him on a contract which maximises his value.

Riverside

Great news . We want the youngsters to be a valuable as possible. If we can be seen as the route up for young talents we will attract more or the best .

JackyFulham90

Kacaniklic is a great young talent I am a huge fan of his, he has a deal that has 2 years with the option of a 3rd, he is at the best club for him but he needs to focus on getting regular game time here as Richardson , Frei and Dejagah will push him all the way

ToodlesMcToot

Not arguing, but I thought Dejagah was a right winger.

I agree that he's got a fight on his hands for playing time.

rhyspabsolom

Gees, why is there always so much pessimism among Fulham fans?

NO club is going to have a low release clause for their top young talent, let alone one who's only just signed a new contract.
- and certainly not Fulham whose transfer business is often top notch. What valuable asset have we let go on the cheap recently (apart from - arguably - Dempsey who was a special case)?

Sure his agent's touting him but even if a big team did come in, it would be top dollar.

There's literally nothing to worry about here.

BestOfBrede

Quote from: rhyspabsolom on October 19, 2012, 05:04:33 AM
Gees, why is there always so much pessimism among Fulham fans?

NO club is going to have a low release clause for their top young talent, let alone one who's only just signed a new contract.
- and certainly not Fulham whose transfer business is often top notch. What valuable asset have we let go on the cheap recently (apart from - arguably - Dempsey who was a special case)?

Sure his agent's touting him but even if a big team did come in, it would be top dollar.

There's literally nothing to worry about here.
God I hope you are right and I wish I had your optimism and belief!

AlFayedsChequebook

Quote from: ToodlesMcToot on October 18, 2012, 06:00:57 PM
Quote from: AlFayedsChequebook on October 18, 2012, 03:45:24 PM
1) Agent talk

RE: 2) Why wouldn't he? It's not as if release clauses are uncommon. I agree that it doesn't seem as likely with Kaka as it would with Dembele, but Dembele wasn't exactly a household name when he signed his contract with us either. In fact, it was him talking about Spurs and not the other way 'round until Jol moved him into the center. "Completely incomparable" is an exageration in my opinion.

RE: 3) He is a very promising player. If he continues his progress with both club and country, there's no way Fulham is "perfect" for him for the next three years. He'll be off. It's easy to forget, but Kaka's Premier Lge career started at age 20 (he's 21 now, I think) whereas Moussa was, what, 3 years older. That three years in this context speaks volumes IMO.

They are completely incomparable, because as you mention, Dembele was several years older than Kaca when he joined. Dembele said from the outset that he would be using Fulham to progress his career and the comments from Belgian correspondent Sipwell at the time mention a similar mind set. Kaca came as part of a player swap and was a bit of a punt. Until the last month of last season, most people had not heard of him, now he is meant to be the best players on the team who will leave as soon as possible? Come on.

Kaca is exactly where he needs to be if he wants regular football. Where could he move above Fulham to get a better chance than the one he has now? Fulham is the ideal situation and with the ideal manager who wants to score lots of goals, which will only make Kaca look even better.

I think he is very promising, but the idea that he is suddenly too good for Fulham after two international goals is ridiculous. Some perspective please.