News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Sean Davis... Could have gone on to be a Legend for us.

Started by Jambo, October 18, 2012, 06:44:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JackyFulham90

Some good memories of Sean Davis playing for us, everyone makes mistakes his as he admits is leaving us, glad he still cares for Fulham was a good player for us through all the divisions

CravenCottager

I would be more than happy to see him involved back at Fulham. Many happy memories.
"The first 90 minutes are the most important".

St Eve

Edwatch_Winston_Malone

Davis was an arrogant b'stard off the pitch who used to enjoy winding up the "tracksuits", especially after his England call up...

Ordar

I dont really blame him for leaving. It did seem like we were a bit of a sinking ship at the time, and a move to Spurs probably seemed like a good career step up. (As with Steed).

I'll always have fond memories of Sean though, having watched him play a major role in our rise through the divisions, especially the Division 1 promotion season. The goals against Blackburn and Sheff Wed will forever be a part of the club's history

Edwatch_Winston_Malone

Quote from: Ordar on October 19, 2012, 09:44:16 AM
I dont really blame him for leaving. It did seem like we were a bit of a sinking ship at the time, and a move to Spurs probably seemed like a good career step up. (As with Steed).

I'll always have fond memories of Sean though, having watched him play a major role in our rise through the divisions, especially the Division 1 promotion season. The goals against Blackburn and Sheff Wed will forever be a part of the club's history

I jumped up in a very emotional celebration, in a very quiet pub, when he scored aginst Blackburn - most embarrasing!!!!

And yet still one of my favourite Fulham moments...