watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Dejagah to make the bench Saturday?

Started by JackyFulham90, October 18, 2012, 08:56:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JackyFulham90

He played 90 minutes for Iran so he should be back and available for selection, I admit I don't know much about him, I am new to this forum but I think he is going to be a surprise and a really good signing, does anyone know anymore about him and think he can make a difference for us as early as Saturday?

ToodlesMcToot

Looked a technical and quick winger from the highlights that I saw. Of course, highlights being what they are, don't show the "warts".

I believe I recall seeing a comment about a U21's match that he played in which did nothing but stoke my excitment for seeing him.
"Yeah, well, you know, that's just, like, your opinion, man." — The Dude

Zu-Meister

yeah, saw him in the u21s. despite the level, and him not looking too bothered, he did stand out, technically superior, was strong on the ball, quick, skillfull, a good old fashioned right winger, just need to see how he adjusts to the pace of the premier league.
i think jol intends to replace duff eventually with dejagah. but for now it seems we have two very decent right wingers fighting for that spot. personally would love to see him get some minutes on saturday. could be a very exciting player in addition to the ones jol has already brought in.

JackyFulham90

Jol has brought pace to our side which for me is the key to winning away from home we got Kacaniklic Richardson Frei & Dejagah who can beat people with there pace also Rodallega can stretch teams

CravenCottager

I wasn't convinced when I saw him play with the U21s. However, he was on his way back from injury and I suspect in the fullness of time he will prove to be a solid signing. Here's hoping anyway...
"The first 90 minutes are the most important".

mr-ska

Im liking the fact we have options at last. The injuries we've suffered since the start of the season have been awful. I believe Jol should be able to name his strongest side side on Saturday. Diarra isn't far off now...  and Ruiz is injured, but he's been doing nothing for the team recently. Looking forward to seeing Dejagah play..  even if its for the last 20.

fulhamben

Quote from: JackyFulham90 on October 18, 2012, 10:02:46 PM
Jol has brought pace to our side which for me is the key to winning away from home we got Kacaniklic Richardson Frei & Dejagah who can beat people with there pace also Rodallega can stretch teams
its the key to winning at home too. all the great sides of had pace. arsenals untouchables, man u now with nani and ashley. chelsea used to have it with duff and robben. exciting times ahead with frei and ashkan. even if they come off the bench as id hate to be a defender having to face those 2 after 70 mins
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

mangoputney

Hope so, not beaten Villa in a while, fancy a positive outcome, saw THFC Villa whilst 'working', any pace and Berbatov hopefully should have a field day, Dejagagagagagagh home debut, got goal written all over it
Shahid KHANT #losingisthenorm #youdontknowwhatyourdoing #MacOut #sustainablerelegation

Ordar

Looking forward to seeing him play. He got quite a few assists in Germany last year (double figures I believe) so he obviously has a final product, which is something that Kaca and Frei are still working on (both are developing nicely though)

Riverside

I hope so and come on for the last 20 mins ( hopefully with impact )

BalDrick

Quote from: Riverside on October 19, 2012, 10:04:17 AM
I hope so and come on for the last 20 mins ( hopefully with impact )

Yeah that I reckon. Should Kaca start, I'd take him off after an hour or so, put Dejegah on and maybe swap Duffer to the left.

Very excited to see this signing, rather crept in under the wire didn't he?
Cigarettes and women be the death of me, better that than this old town