watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Best Fulham team in the Prem?

Started by JackyFulham90, October 18, 2012, 10:37:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JackyFulham90

Of all our years in the premiership we have had some top players wear our shirt was wondering what my fellow fans think our best line up would be, mine would be

Van Der Sar

Finnan Hangeland Goma Riise

Malbranque Dembele Murphy Dempsey

Berbatov Saha

I know It's early for Berbatov and some people will not agree with the team, but there are some hugely talented players in there, interesting debate though , I also considered Volz , Clark , Duff , Legwinski , Boa Morte been some good players play for us we have come a long way over the last 10 year's

CravenCottager

Just saw another thread comparing our promotion and Europa teams and how they would fare against one another. Got me to thinking what our "best" Fulham XI from the Premier League would be.

Personally:

van der Sar
Finnan - Hangeland - Hughes - Riise
Steeeeeed - Dembele - Murphy - Boa Morte / Dempsey (can't pick, though in truth likely just jaded from recent departures)
Berbatov - Saha

Fancy that in their prime that would be a team that could go places.
"The first 90 minutes are the most important".

CravenCottager

I have just managed to do the exact same thing. And pick (near enough) the exact same team. Spooky. Mods - can you merge with my enormously unoriginal effort...

090.gif

see above
"The first 90 minutes are the most important".

The Rock

Zamo and Berba up front, Roy style.

JohnKovacs

Quote from: The Rock on October 19, 2012, 12:01:21 AM
Zamo and Berba up front, Roy style.

Zamo, no Zamo, no Zamo    Row ZZ Zamo

Fulham Far East

I quite like when we have Diop in the middle. Murphy with Dembele seem a little light weight  :)

Ordar

Cant really argue with the OP's team. I think Reither will probably go on to become our best premiership RB though.

Duff is unlucky to be left out, and I might have him in instead of Steed. (although I did love steed)

jelmo

Quote from: Fulham Far East on October 19, 2012, 03:56:05 AM
I quite like when we have Diop in the middle. Murphy with Dembele seem a little light weight  :)

Not so sure about this. Dembele is one of the best tackler in the premiership according to the stats. He is deceptively strong and can use his upper body to lever players off the ball.