more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

ten quid - 10k challenge?

Started by Irelands_number1, October 19, 2012, 02:25:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Irelands_number1

Anybody seen/tried this out yet?
If you put 73 bets on 1/10 shots youd end up with just over 10k..
tempted to give it a bash although i know if i got to 500/1000 id bottle it.

Jamie88

How much would you need to spend on that accumulator though?

Irelands_number1

not an accumulator.. single bets. you start off with 10 and just keep puttin the winnings on the next bet

The Bronsons

The chances of winning that bet = less than 0.1%. And that's assuming you're getting full value from the bookie, each time... which you won't be.

Jamie88

Quote from: Irelands_number1 on October 19, 2012, 07:31:34 PM
not an accumulator.. single bets. you start off with 10 and just keep puttin the winnings on the next bet

aah, I see... hmm, not sure that'd be a great idea! I think you're better off with accumulators on obvious matches, you still win large amounts but with a much better chance of doing so

fulhamben

its a bit like what that bloke did with the tennis bets not so long ago. he started off with 7k and just bet on the odds on favourite to win. he was up to nearly 200k within a couple of months, sadly for him though his luck run out. think dojkivic let him down
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

Jamie88

..inspired by this thread, Friday night I placed an accumulator bet on 11 hand-picked matches, and with one match to be played tomorrow I stand to win £2000! Can't actually believe it! Hope I havent jinxed it :\

Walsh

Quote from: Jamie88 on October 20, 2012, 07:05:22 PM
..inspired by this thread, Friday night I placed an accumulator bet on 11 hand-picked matches, and with one match to be played tomorrow I stand to win £2000! Can't actually believe it! Hope I havent jinxed it :\

And what have you got on for tomoz?

Jamie88

Quote from: Walsh on October 20, 2012, 07:12:18 PM
Quote from: Jamie88 on October 20, 2012, 07:05:22 PM

And what have you got on for tomoz?

Lyon v Brest, went for Lyon obviously
Weird how such a pointless match can be so important!