watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Top support this year!

Started by JackyFulham90, October 19, 2012, 02:37:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JackyFulham90

Selling out home games and already sold out Reading away, that team that play in that garden shed could learn a few things from us coy!

mr-ska

2,600 of us at Southampton for a game that was being shown on Sky...  Very Vocal..  reminded me of the old days when our away support was good week in week out

epsomraver

And we were good  week in week out!Come to think of it that was a loooooong time ago!

DiegoFulham

Quote from: mr-ska on October 19, 2012, 04:04:58 PM
2,600 of us at Southampton for a game that was being shown on Sky...  Very Vocal..  reminded me of the old days when our away support was good week in week out

lets try and sell out every away game this season... including the dirty Northern clubs like Sunderland ect.
@DiegoFulham follow for a follow back

Travers Barney

Quote from: DiegoFulham on October 19, 2012, 05:46:38 PM

lets try and sell out every away game this season... including the dirty Northern clubs like Sunderland ect.
Quote from: DiegoFulham on October 19, 2012, 05:46:38 PM

Every single time i go to Sunderland I have a wonderful time because their fans are as good as it gets.

coyw
We are the whites

LBNo11

Twitter: @LBNo11FFC

Travers Barney

Took the Mrs to that one LB...stayed at Seaburn just down the road....Fulham stayed at the Marriott...we were at the adjacent 'lemon tree' guest house.

Could have been a real wag and started singing:

'We were winning away we were winning away and then it started snowing and the match got deferred'

But it wouldnt have been funny or even ironic......or ever clever..
coyw
We are the whites

Bryanthebroom

Better away support because under Jol we've been far more exciting away from home. Simple.

Scrumpy

Quote from: Bryanthebroom on October 19, 2012, 11:54:51 PM
Better away support because under Jol we've been far more exciting away from home. Simple.

Agreed. Some of the stuff under Roy was almost embarassing. At least we travel away now with some hope that we will give it a go and nearly always score at least once.
English by birth, Fulham by the grace of God.

Walsh

Quote from: LBNo11 on October 19, 2012, 08:54:21 PM

This reminds me of Manchester City last year.

GoldCoastWhite

Quote from: Travers Barney on October 19, 2012, 09:10:07 PM
Took the Mrs to that one LB...stayed at Seaburn just down the road....Fulham stayed at the Marriott...we were at the adjacent 'lemon tree' guest house.

Could have been a real wag and started singing:

'We were winning away we were winning away and then it started snowing and the match got deferred'

But it wouldnt have been funny or even ironic......or ever clever..
coyw
It's the thought that counts BT  :scarf: