watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Schwarzer

Started by kevin, October 20, 2012, 03:12:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kevin

Schwartzer has been brilliant for us but he is making too many mistakes for us now
time to give Stockdale his chance

copthornemike

????
Top notch today - especially during the last 10 minutes.

Matt Inglis

I thought he did really well today!
There's only one Emma's burger stand.

Bryanthebroom

Had a shaky couple of minutes at one point in the first half, but apart from that was his usual consistent best I thought.

The Bronsons

Thought he was great today - a couple of times he got down and held on to tricky shots with Bent lurking for a rebound, where lesser keepers would have parried.

cebu

Quote from: The Bronsons on October 20, 2012, 08:15:32 PM
Thought he was great today - a couple of times he got down and held on to tricky shots with Bent lurking for a rebound, where lesser keepers would have parried.

If you watch Norwich v Arsenal, the Arsenal GK provides a good example of what you're referring to.  092.gif

JackyFulham90

Schwarzer is still top class,  has plenty to offer and should be number 1 but I would like to see Stockdale as number 1 soon as he could be our keeper for the next 10 years

Riverside

Thought he had a good game .

Scrumpy

Quote from: kevin on October 20, 2012, 03:12:09 PM
Schwartzer has been brilliant for us but he is making too many mistakes for us now
time to give Stockdale his chance
Sorry, but I'm not having this. Because of the way we play (which I love, by the way), Mark is left exposed more than possibly any other Keeper in the Premier League. He has had to save more shots than all but one other Keeper.

From what I have seen of Stockdale over the last 2 seasons, I am not sure he quite has enough to be a top class Premiership Goalkeeper. I hope he proves me wrong, but Schwarzer is definately my Number 1 at the moment.
English by birth, Fulham by the grace of God.