watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

dejagah

Started by MikeCdawg, October 20, 2012, 05:01:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Matt Inglis

I was really excited when I heard he was going to sign for us. The early signs show he will live up to my enthusiasm!
More than anything, he is a very smart player.
There's only one Emma's burger stand.

Riverside

Based on 20 mins .
Certainly better wide right than Rodellega . Not yet better than Duff who we missed today . But v good back up.
Promising start

ffcbulgaria

Quote from: Riverside on October 20, 2012, 09:27:56 PM
Based on 20 mins .
Certainly better wide right than Rodellega . Not yet better than Duff who we missed today . But v good back up.
Promising start

i still can't believe the power that was to be seen on his shots

nose

man looked promising. whilst i thought we did well today, until dejagah's introduction we didn't seem to have a forward who would run at pace and take on defenders, i thought he was a good change. Fingers crossed he will continue to play well.

Me-ate-Live, innit??

He looks very like my man Bouazza.......................but with good shoulders

Walsh

I don't think anyone realized that Dejagah won us the corner which our goal came from.

ToodlesMcToot

A very promising cameo indeed. Did some really exciting things with the ball, not least of which was the thru-ball to Riether which Berba clapped. At the same time he pressed late and took a shot in stoppage time when the prudent thing to do was hold the ball. Easily corrected to be sure, but shows he has some things to learn yet.
"Yeah, well, you know, that's just, like, your opinion, man." — The Dude

Count Berbatov

I see him in the center of the midfield in the future. Or a diamond 4 should Jol decide to play that

Sent From My Samsung Galaxy S3 4G LTE
Berbatov has Cantona's knack of being the man amid a stampede towards the door who stops to notice a side exit that nobody else has seen.

Jonathan Northcroft on Berbatov:  "...like a man in silk pyjamas shooting pigeons from a deckchair"

Snibbo

26 years old. Got him on a 3 year deal. Only 2.5mill euros.  Don't know if it's all down to Jol, but it shows the club operates in a very prudent and shrewd manner.  Ambition is not necessarily all about spending big Mr. Hughes.

aussierod

Quote from: Snibbo on October 21, 2012, 03:19:59 AM
26 years old. Got him on a 3 year deal. Only 2.5mill euros.  Don't know if it's all down to Jol, but it shows the club operates in a very prudent and shrewd manner.  Ambition is not necessarily all about spending big Mr. Hughes.

As you point out as well, hopefully coming into his peak whilst with us, likewise Richardson (although slightly less excited about Richardson), seems Jol is buying a good mix of ages which will help the team become adapted to being more transitionary and less reliant on one age group which we were previously, eg Hodgson's era
Not everything that counts can be counted, and not everything that can be counted counts

Whitewash

Quote from: jazz hardrockin on October 20, 2012, 05:40:26 PM
Very good on the ball,not so good reading the game  :dft012:

I disagree. If you saw the chance he had when berbatov was flagged for offside, dejagah anticipated berba's inside flick really early and cut inside to latch onto it. Had berba not been offside, dejagah would've got himself a one on one

shnlwswlkr

He was exciting to watch, I think almost every time he was on the ball something was happening, not scared to run at players and his strength and pace was brilliant! If he carries on like this then it'll be a very good thing!
Twitter - @shnlwswlkr

MOR :

Quote from: KCat on October 20, 2012, 10:39:47 PM
He looks very like my man Bouazza.......................but with good shoulders

Exactly what I told the people around me...

JBH

I wonder if he could play the Dembele Role??

H3Matt

I liked what I saw. He's got a hell of a shot on him and could really make Duff fight for his place. I'm a massive fan of Duff. He's been great for us, he's in excellent form so far this season but he's getting on a bit now. Dejagah should be Duff's replacement, I would feel confident having this guy playing on the right wing.

cebu

Quote from: H3Matt on October 22, 2012, 10:49:35 AM
I liked what I saw. He's got a hell of a shot on him and could really make Duff fight for his place. I'm a massive fan of Duff. He's been great for us, he's in excellent form so far this season but he's getting on a bit now. Dejagah should be Duff's replacement, I would feel confident having this guy playing on the right wing.

I share your enthusiasm for the Duffer, but yes, it seems that Dejagah is intended as Damien's successor. You can be sure Dejagah won't get this served on a plate. I'm sure Jol is banking on this competition getting the best out of both players.

Jack Fulham

Duff always steps up in face on competition but Dejagah is entering the prime of his career. Both fantastic options to have.

JackyFulham90

Duff & Dejagah what options to have am excited about this season

Count Berbatov

I still think he'll get rotated through the middle. In fact, he might even start there

Berbatov has Cantona's knack of being the man amid a stampede towards the door who stops to notice a side exit that nobody else has seen.

Jonathan Northcroft on Berbatov:  "...like a man in silk pyjamas shooting pigeons from a deckchair"

fulhamben

Quote from: Count Berbatov on October 22, 2012, 11:58:25 PM
I still think he'll get rotated through the middle. In fact, he might even start there

id love to see it. him and diarra would be awesome. a bit like the dembele diarra comb but ashkan has an end product
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.