https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

dejagah

Started by MikeCdawg, October 20, 2012, 05:01:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

YankeeJim

Quote from: KCat on October 20, 2012, 10:39:47 PM
He looks very like my man Bouazza.......................but with good shoulders

Kat, what I remember about Bouazza is that whenever he got up a good head of steam, the wind would get under those ears and he'd come up off the ground. The lad generated more lift then a fighter jet.
Its not that I could and others couldn't.
Its that I did and others didn't.

Count Berbatov

I'll say it once again. He's such an intelligent player with an eye for the pass. Reminds me of Berba in that regard. Good with both feet. He can switch flanks easily. Expect to see more of him and in fact I think he'll start the next game. Wouldn't be surprised to see him in the middle. Him, Berba and Diara will make you forget certain other players...
Berbatov has Cantona's knack of being the man amid a stampede towards the door who stops to notice a side exit that nobody else has seen.

Jonathan Northcroft on Berbatov:  "...like a man in silk pyjamas shooting pigeons from a deckchair"

Riverside

Quote from: fulhamben on October 23, 2012, 12:31:31 AM
Quote from: Count Berbatov on October 22, 2012, 11:58:25 PM
I still think he'll get rotated through the middle. In fact, he might even start there

Sent From My Samsung Galaxy S3 4G LTE
id love to see it. him and diarra would be awesome. a bit like the dembele diarra comb but ashkan has an end product

Well worth a try .
Jol converted Dembele from a talented but weak finishing forward to the world class CM he is now .