watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Just Got Back

Started by Peabody, October 20, 2012, 06:51:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Peabody

I have had a nice Shepherds Pie for dinner and am very happy after we got another 3pts and another clean sheet. Thought we started very well and if I was a Villa fan would have been very worried but we tapered of as the game went on. Our two English players again started well but in the second half started to make some errors and were rightly subbed. Did'nt Bairdino take the goal well?

filham

Quote from: Peabody on October 20, 2012, 06:51:03 PM
I have had a nice Shepherds Pie for dinner and am very happy after we got another 3pts and another clean sheet. Thought we started very well and if I was a Villa fan would have been very worried but we tapered of as the game went on. Our two English players again started well but in the second half started to make some errors and were rightly subbed. Did'nt Bairdino take the goal well?

On reflection Baird's goal was a real poachers goal which Ivor or Greaves would have been proud of.

LBNo11

...thank god Bairdinho telegraphed the crap corner so well...
Twitter: @LBNo11FFC

St Eve

Quote from: Peabody on October 20, 2012, 06:51:03 PM
Good post but I hate shepherds pie!

jarv

Shepherds pie? Great comfort food if made correctly.

Good comment on the game too.

St Eve

Shepherds pie is hardly a comfort food!

Peabody

My Son hated Shepherds Pie when he was a boy, he preferred mince & mash!!!

Nero

now was it sheperds or was it cottage that is the real question

ron

I believe purists say that it's Cottage Pie if made with beef mince, and Shepherd's Pie if made with lamb.

Either way it needs a blodge of tomato ketchup on it !

epsomraver

Cottage pie should contain carrots and made with beef mince

epsomraver

Quote from: Edward_Winston_Malone on October 22, 2012, 09:39:35 AM
Quote from: St Eve on October 22, 2012, 03:07:07 AM

It is if it has come from "meals on wheels"...

Whats this have a go at MR Peabody?, he already has a stalker with a ducks arse haircut  and now you join in

Rupert

Quote from: epsomraver on October 22, 2012, 09:52:11 AM
Quote from: Edward_Winston_Malone on October 22, 2012, 09:39:35 AM
Quote from: St Eve on October 22, 2012, 03:07:07 AM

It is if it has come from "meals on wheels"...

Whats this have a go at MR Peabody?, he already has a stalker with a ducks arse haircut  and now you join in

He has a stalker? Lucky git. Somebody at work said she'd stalk me, once, until I said I'd let her catch up with me, she unaccountably lost interest then.
Any fool can criticise, condemn and complain, and most fools do.

epsomraver

His is male with a DA haircut so I think Mr P is off shuffling the old zimmer  as quick as he can, now I'm at it :005:

Peabody

Thats one thing my wifes shepherds Pie dose not have, a stalk. Ooops sorry you mean a stalker, yup I have one from Canada, I think.

filham

Surely we all know the difference between Shepherds and Cottage pie,both are delicious. Regretably my wife is a veggie so I have to eat vegitarian Shepherds pie, I am always afraid that it may be refered to as Sheperds Bush Pie and associated with that lot at Loftus Road.

jarv

Sheherds bush pie?? 064.gif

Peabody

They did have a good pie & mash shop at the bush.

St Eve

Let's get serious. It was a great 3 points, but don't spoil the day with shepherds pie!

NogoodBoyo

As a shepherd, I can safely say a Fulham victory, Wales winning One Man & His Dog and Shepherd's Pie are all major contributors to a satisfactory weekend.
Nogood "especially a good shepherd's pie, isit" Boyo

Peabody

Quote from: NogoodBoyo on October 22, 2012, 02:01:20 PM
As a shepherd, I can safely say a Fulham victory, Wales winning One Man & His Dog and Shepherd's Pie are all major contributors to a satisfactory weekend.
Nogood "especially a good shepherd's pie, isit" Boyo

With a good Welsh Cheese melted on it