watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Reither

Started by Jambo, October 20, 2012, 08:07:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jambo

Reminds me alot of Steve Finnan and probably our best right back since him too. 
We all see the game differently, FoF has taught me that.

@jambohunt

http://jameshuntbw.blogspot.co.uk/

Apprentice to the Maestro

Arguably our man of the match. Many of our creative moves today involved him.

Travers Barney

Quote from: Jambo on October 20, 2012, 08:07:03 PM

Said the same on the way home Jambo.

coyw
We are the whites

JackyFulham90

Great signing Riether is class

Riverside

Very good today - and was not protected by Duff but exposed by Dave .

Very impressed .

jms

He is like Finnan......but he reminds me so much of George Cohen.The speed he has and the way in which he accelerates, is so similar to how Cohen played. He was definitely my MOTM. Very impressive.

Jambo

Quote from: jms on October 20, 2012, 09:53:41 PM
He is like Finnan......but he reminds me so much of George Cohen.The speed he has and the way in which he accelerates, is so similar to how Cohen played. He was definitely my MOTM. Very impressive.

Would have love to have seen Cohen play, not to mention many of that era.  The next generation of fans are going to be fortunate to have footage of all past players.
We all see the game differently, FoF has taught me that.

@jambohunt

http://jameshuntbw.blogspot.co.uk/

Matt Inglis

Will we definitely be able to keep him next season?
There's only one Emma's burger stand.

Me-ate-Live, innit??

Quote from: Travers Barney on October 20, 2012, 08:44:16 PM
Quote from: Jambo on October 20, 2012, 08:07:03 PM

Said the same on the way home Jambo.

coyw

Don't you think he is better defending than Finnan ??? defo like him going forward thought

Travers Barney

Too early to say K Cat...looking really good so far.

coyw
We are the whites

aussierod

Quote from: Matt Inglis on October 20, 2012, 10:01:20 PM
Will we definitely be able to keep him next season?

It was a loan with an option to buy, which I think also means we've pre-agreed a price with them (hopefully he was cheap as his team had just got relegated), so I think there's a great chance he'll be sticking around

I remember when we'd just signed him and all the negative comments coming his way, with the Bundesliga apparently so poor at defending, him just being relegated etc etc, class signing by Jol, he can certainly spot a bargain
Not everything that counts can be counted, and not everything that can be counted counts

A Humble Man

Neither Hodgson not Hughes were that good at buying good players, Jol rarely makes serious mistakes.
We Are Fulham, Believe.

Ordar

Jol's transfer record has always been brilliant. Reither is a real top quality fullback and seemingly top bloke.

Every transfer window excites me as I know we'll bring in quality players to improve the team

craig10

have to agree with you all Riether has been a class signing and good to watch... showed some great pace this weekend also

and also as someone said a top bloke. bumped into him and he was happy to say hello and interact with my little ones

A Humble Man

Get Reither under contract asap or the big boys will be sniffing around.
We Are Fulham, Believe.

CanadianCottager

Great energetic and solid performance, especially once he and Dejagah got their Wolfsburg chemistry going down the right they ripped Villa to pieces.

aussierod

Quote from: craig10 on October 21, 2012, 05:04:11 PM
have to agree with you all Riether has been a class signing and good to watch... showed some great pace this weekend also

and also as someone said a top bloke. bumped into him and he was happy to say hello and interact with my little ones

Thats great to hear, we always seem to bring in some of the nicest blokes off the pitch into our squad who fit into the family feel of our club. Great stuff and hopefully your wee ones enjoyed the experience too
Not everything that counts can be counted, and not everything that can be counted counts

Gozorich

Quote from: jms on October 20, 2012, 09:53:41 PM

...and unlike Cohen his crosses are good! That's not a religious joke by the way!