watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

FFC Team

Started by mickybrown100, October 20, 2012, 10:59:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MasterHaynes

I think Baird when he has played central defensive midfield has always been worth a place, play him in front of the back four giving Diarra more license to push forward

Bryanthebroom

Agree with everything said so far - but am I the only one who'd love us to eventually end up with this formation?  yee-haw!

--------------Schwarzer-----------------
    Riether--Hughes--Hangeland--Riise
                  Diarra--Baird

Ruiz----------Berbatov-----------Rodallega

Petric

JackyFulham90

Quote from: Bryanthebroom on October 21, 2012, 07:54:43 PM
Agree with everything said so far - but am I the only one who'd love us to eventually end up with this formation?  yee-haw!

--------------Schwarzer-----------------
    Riether--Hughes--Hangeland--Riise
                  Diarra--Baird

Ruiz----------Berbatov-----------Rodallega

Petric

Rodallega should not be on the wing, he is far more effective upfront, Kacaniklic is our best option left midfield with Dejagah or Duff down the right and Berbatov , Ruiz, Petric & Rodallega to pick from up top I will be surprised if we finish outside the top 8

farfouille

Quote from: JackyFulham90 on October 21, 2012, 08:21:33 PM
Rodallega should not be on the wing, he is far more effective upfront, Kacaniklic is our best option left midfield with Dejagah or Duff down the right and Berbatov , Ruiz, Petric & Rodallega to pick from up top I will be surprised if we finish outside the top 8

My thoughts exactly!
"Everybody's assuming [Berbatov will go] but as far as I know he is a Man United player....my mistake. Oh my God. He's a Fulham player."
- Rene Meulensteen

nose

Quote from: fulhamben on October 21, 2012, 06:47:56 PM
Quote from: nose on October 21, 2012, 06:26:46 PM
Petric is a goalscorer and that is what we need in the team. Whatever else ruiz is or isn't, he isn't going to get many goals.
dissagree. when was the last time he got a goal? its creating good chances that we missed yesterday.

well I agree we didn't make the best of our possession, i thought the crosses could have come in quicker and some of the short passes to the forwards were a bit suicidal.But I do think petric will score but he has been injured and has been clearly carrying a knock. Hugo R on the wing was not a good thing to get the best from petric and I think he and berbatov need to develop a bit more of an understanding of who is doing what and when. We shall see over the next few weeks.

Jack Fulham

I hoping with Frei, Kaca and Richardson about, it will mean Rodallega will go upfront or on the bench. Prefer him up top than on the wing.

Jambo

Could always go down the serie A routewhere you can name 12 subs!!  Need a bigger bench!
We all see the game differently, FoF has taught me that.

@jambohunt

http://jameshuntbw.blogspot.co.uk/

A Humble Man

Quote from: Jambo on October 21, 2012, 10:46:36 PM
Could always go down the serie A routewhere you can name 12 subs!!  Need a bigger bench!

A bigger ground even.  What about special teams as in AF.
We Are Fulham, Believe.