Richardson
Sidwell
Kaca
Frei
Petric

Any thoughts?

Jambo

Harsh on marmite..... Sorry, Ruiz.  He would be in for me
We all see the game differently, FoF has taught me that.

@jambohunt

http://jameshuntbw.blogspot.co.uk/

Matt Inglis

Ruiz is certainly better than Richardson, in my opinion.
There's only one Emma's burger stand.

west kowloon white

Is Karagounis that bad??

costarican white

Ruiz not even in the bench? it is typo right?
Wherever there's a Costa Rican... there's peace.

JackyFulham90

Schwarzer
Riether
Hughes
Hangeland
Riise
Duff
Baird
Diarra
Kacaniklic
Ruiz
Berbatov

Subs
Stockdale
Senderos
Sidwell
Richardson/Frei
Dejagah
Petric
Rodallega

costarican white

Quote from: JackyFulham90 on October 21, 2012, 12:23:51 AM
Schwarzer
Riether
Hughes
Hangeland
Riise
Duff
Baird
Diarra
Kacaniklic
Ruiz
Berbatov

Subs
Stockdale
Senderos
Sidwell
Richardson/Frei
Dejagah
Petric
Rodallega

Agree!
Wherever there's a Costa Rican... there's peace.

west kowloon white

Nope-would still have the Greek in the mix.Sidwell has had time in abundance.

mickybrown100

Forgot about Ruiz, it's a dilemma. Put him in instead of Baird, and replace Senderos on the bench with Baird.

TonyGilroy

Let things develop.

I'd start at Reading with Sidwell, Baird and Diarra in midfield with Dejagah, Berbatov and Rodellega ahead because essentially Diarra and Degajah impressed when they came on.

If it's not working at Reading there'll be plenty of bench options and the Everton selection depends on that performance.

JackyFulham90

At Reading I think we need to have Baird , Diarra & Ruiz as the middle 3, Duff & Kacaniklic restored to the wings with Berbatov upfront. Dejagah to come off the bench again

filham

Quote from: mickybrown100 on October 20, 2012, 10:59:41 PM
Looking at todays game, I reckon this is our best side, without injuries:

Schwarzer
Riether
Hughes
Hangeland
Riise
Duff
Diarra
Baird
Dejagah
Rodallega
Berbatov

Subs:
Stockdale
Senderos
Richardson
Sidwell
Kaca
Frei
Petric

Any thoughts?
You have got it right, this team is almost automatic, just a little doubt about who should partner Berbatov, Ruiz, Petric or Rodallega.

A Humble Man

For the five minutes yesterday when Beratov was up front own his own he looked lost so we must have two up front and Petric looks a better partner than Rodallega.  It is difficult to find a place for Ruiz as it would be dangerous to pair him with Diarra in central midfield as he does not have a clue how to defend or tackle.  If you play him in the front of Diarra in a diamond formation that wastes Diarra's progressive talents.   I am glad I am not in Jol shoes as it is difficult to find a balanced formation that includes all our flair players.   Jol played a very attacking formation yesterday which meant we frequently had five up front.  We could not play like that against Arsenal as they would run through us at will.
We Are Fulham, Believe.

Walsh

Schwarzer
Riether
Hughes
Hangeland
Riise
Duff
Baird
Diarra
Kacaniklic
Ruiz
Berbatov

Subs
Stockdale
Senderos
Sidwell
Richardson/Frei
Dejagah
Petric
Rodallega

This guy knows!

JackyFulham90

Quote from: Walsh on October 21, 2012, 04:53:40 PM
Schwarzer
Riether
Hughes
Hangeland
Riise
Duff
Baird
Diarra
Kacaniklic
Ruiz
Berbatov

Subs
Stockdale
Senderos
Sidwell
Richardson/Frei
Dejagah
Petric
Rodallega

This guy knows!

Kacaniklic is our best left midfielder I feel, Ruiz should be in the team if he is fit him & Berbatov will be interesting to watch, also exciting to watch Dejagah push Duff am sure Duff will raise his game another level

nose

we all seem agreed on the back four
midfield for me is easy, duff baird diara kaka/djagah
front berba and pertic

sidwell has been far to wasteful in dasngerous areas and is reckless in his challenges, it is surely a matter of time before refs get fed up with him. Hugo although willing hasn't yet showed his best, yesterday albeit out of position he lacked first touch or vision. Diara is a thourghbred and having his quality and berba is bound to pay dividends.
Petric is a natural goalscorer and was unlucky to be taken off, most people around me felt Hugo should have been withdrawn. It wasn't his best i know but the combination of petric and berba will be good.

Richardson needs to settle in a bit more and stick to basics, attempting all the flashy stuff was a mistake yesterday but I think he might come good. Ruiz? start him on the bench and give him maximum 20 minutes, he really hasn't done anything special and should be made to properly compete for his place. I think that will really help him show what he is made of. Personally I think when the headline poster say he just forgot about ruiz, that sums up his contribution to date.

I would like to see frei and kaka getting more chances nas the season wears on, I am not so sure a the veteran greek was such a good idea if he blocks their chances.

CanadianCottager

Schwarzer
Riether
Hughes
Hangeland
Riise
Duff/Dejagah
Diarra
Baird
Kacaniklic/Rodallega
Ruiz
Berbatov

Subs:
Stockdale
Senderos
Richardson
Frei
Petric
+the two left out from the starting XI above

The biggest dilemma for me is Duff/Dejagah, Duff has been in great form and I'm loathe to push him out of a starting spot, but the chemistry between Riether and Dejagah down the right is undeniable.

Petric had a good enough debut but I've been terribly unimpressed by him since, and Ruiz is the perfect foil for Berbatov to play his one-twos and flicks with.

nose

Petric is a goalscorer and that is what we need in the team. Whatever else ruiz is or isn't, he isn't going to get many goals.

CanadianCottager

Quote from: nose on October 21, 2012, 06:26:46 PM
Petric is a goalscorer and that is what we need in the team. Whatever else ruiz is or isn't, he isn't going to get many goals.
Don't worry, there's about 79 Premier League goals in that striking partnership and a golden boot to boot.

fulhamben

Quote from: nose on October 21, 2012, 06:26:46 PM
dissagree. when was the last time he got a goal? its creating good chances that we missed yesterday.
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.