You'll never know just, How much I love you,
So please don't take,My Fulham...Away

premFlem

You are my Fulham, My only Fulham,
You make me happy, When skies are grey,
You'll never know just, How much I love you,
So please don't take,My Fulham...Away

EJL

Thanks for the link - I couldn't bring myself to wait right to the end of MOTD.

Lineker on the team of the day - "Not sure how they pick it..."

Maybe they pick it by choosing the players who performed best in those particular positions?

The King

^ I didn't watch any other matches, but I feel Baird's performance wasn't anything exceptional. Agree with Shearer or whoever it was that said they chose him because he scored.

EJL

Quote from: The King on October 21, 2012, 04:29:13 PM
^ I didn't watch any other matches, but I feel Baird's performance wasn't anything exceptional. Agree with Shearer or whoever it was that said they chose him because he scored.
I thought Baird was great. Looked to play it wide as much as possible and was constantly intercepting Villa's passes. Goal capped off a great performance.

MasterHaynes

For the older FoF'ers look at the goal again and think Allan Clarke, watching Bairds goal it brought back memories of Clarke, his silhouette from the back, the way he ran, the finest of touches, wasn't it just like Clarky?

In the Enclosure

Agree Master Haynes - Clarky always seemed to ghost into the right places or rise at the last minute to head a goal in - Always thought he would play more for England but think he was haunted by an easy chance he missed in the World Cup in Mexico 1970 was it against Brazil or Germany ?

A bit like the one Rooney missed this week against the Poles but nowadays we all seem to forgive those misses as there are few alternative players waiting to come in.

ffcbulgaria

"I'm very happy he scored because it was not even.. the best corner kick, eh?" :)

nice one by Mr Jol