watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Karagounis to start against Reading?

Started by JackyFulham90, October 21, 2012, 05:50:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JackyFulham90

Been impressed with him on his last 2 sub appearances he is is very composed and experienced ans would be useful in an away game maybe a midfield 3 of Diarra , Baird & Karagounis would make us see a lot of the ball?

NogoodBoyo

I think the Ancient Greek will be used as a sub if Diarra becomes tired or gets injured.
Nogood "another Greek myth, isit" Boyo

ToodlesMcToot

I'd rather the Greek be a season long super sub. I don't think he'll last the season as a starter, but he has energy and guile to burn as a late game sub. I believe that is exactly what he was brought in for.
"Yeah, well, you know, that's just, like, your opinion, man." — The Dude

MJG

Honestly dont thik he could play a whole game. Much better to use him from HT onwards if required.

RaySmith

cebu

I don't think he's intended as a starter for us, but should get quite a few opportunities coming in from the bench.

Count Berbatov

He was sub par the first and much better the second time he's been on the pitch. Hope he improves further. Too early for a starting spot in my opinion
Berbatov has Cantona's knack of being the man amid a stampede towards the door who stops to notice a side exit that nobody else has seen.

Jonathan Northcroft on Berbatov:  "...like a man in silk pyjamas shooting pigeons from a deckchair"