watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Deadline day deals

Started by JackyFulham90, October 21, 2012, 08:28:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JackyFulham90

Now looking back you have to say Martin Jol had a really good deadline day at the time I was disappointed we didn't bring in a centre midfielder but in Diarra , Baird , Sidwell & Karagounis we have enough quality in there, but his 3 deadline signings are all good players

Berbatov - Our main man now such a great player his 1st touch is unbelievable
Richardson - Kacaniklic is a better option for me but for a squad player Richardson was a good signing and will improve I feel
Dejagah - What a great signing he looked class yesterday has pace and is very strong think he could turn out to be our best signing this season.

I was a little frustrated after deadline day but I am very happy with the squad Jol has put together

St Eve

Richardson was a panic buy and will not figure much

JackyFulham90

Jol seems to like him, I think Richardson is a good player and will do alright for us but in my opinion Kacaniklic is a better option on left midfield

St Eve

Basil

As promising as Dejagah was yesterday I can't help thinking some are getting ahead of themselves. They were tired defenders and not great defenders at that. I want him to be good but being talked up a fair amount. Duff has been our best player this season yet some are now suggesting he it's left out for Dejagah at Reading.

Riverside

Duff when fit has to still be 1st choice.

JackyFulham90

Quote from: Basil on October 21, 2012, 09:10:12 PM
As promising as Dejagah was yesterday I can't help thinking some are getting ahead of themselves. They were tired defenders and not great defenders at that. I want him to be good but being talked up a fair amount. Duff has been our best player this season yet some are now suggesting he it's left out for Dejagah at Reading.

No for me I would start Duff at Reading he has been our best player this season and Dejagah will do well to get infront of him but sometimes you can tell when someone is good he has  pace is strong and can deliver I think he will score goals too, how great is it to have Dejagah Duff Richardson Kacaniklic & Frei on the wings

Jack Fulham

Quote from: St Eve on October 21, 2012, 08:47:09 PM
Richardson was a panic buy and will not figure much

Jol said he was after him for quite a long time, wouldn't say he is panic buy.

Basil

I think Richardson is now our back up left back. Versatile players incredibly useful. Baird is case in point.