https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Who to sign in January?

Started by DiegoFulham, October 21, 2012, 10:25:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

filham

Quote from: TonyGilroy on October 22, 2012, 09:19:27 AM

How about no one?

Let Jol's new signings bed in and give the better kids a chance.

If we are in the top ten at Christmas we could do a lot worse than stick with what we have for the rest of theeason.

jarv

Someone with some PACE. Having said that, even with the 2 dems there was no pace. I thought it really showed up against Villa and Southampton. Two teams which should have been beaten comfortably but ended up with a draw and a late, rather fortunate, win. The lack of pace made Fulham look like they were making very hard work of it.

Bryanthebroom

http://www.football.co.uk/fulham/fulham__january_transfers_that_could_happen_rss3581629.shtml

This isn't a bad article.  I'd love to see Raul Garcia (a much better more technical version of Sidwell) in Fulham colours.

NorJof

I really hope the rumors about Raul Garcia of Atletico Madrid are true, supposed to be a though tackling midfielder, and only 26.

mangoputney

Jarv's spot on, a bit of PACE in the middle would be ideal

Seen that Garcia link bounced around, not a bad shout, seems out of favour at Madrid

Think Swansea are leading the Balearic revolution, Jol's surely gonna head back into the Bundesliga???
Shahid KHANT #losingisthenorm #youdontknowwhatyourdoing #MacOut #sustainablerelegation

westcliff white

I htink one of the signings we should make is to get Mo Diarra to sign a new longer contract as his expires at the end of the year, think we should also try to get hangers to sign for a few more years as well as go for douglas if we want another Central defender.

Obviously the extensions depend on the players so hopefully Jol can persuade them
Every day is a Fulham day