watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Anyone else have a feeling that...

Started by DiegoFulham, October 22, 2012, 12:52:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DiegoFulham

Stockdale will go on loan to either Saints or Reading on loan to get match experience at the top level? personal i think it would be a really good move for him.
@DiegoFulham follow for a follow back

JackyFulham90

I think we need to look at making him number 1 , Schwarzer is still class but he is 40 we need to think about the future now

The Rock

Surely Stockdale knows his place - starting premier league keeper. He should and deserves to be loaned. If not he knows his place as the soon to be number 1 keeper at a top 10 club. Lets hope he hits his prime at 40.

zzamora

Well no I dont.

We tried that one last year, no recall clause involved so cannont be done from our point of view.

A Humble Man

Old debate. Stockdale is a no 2, when Mark cannot cut it any more we will buy another class keeper who can command the box as he does.  Stockdale is a good shop stopper but not a box commander.
We Are Fulham, Believe.

TonyGilroy

The transfer window makes it difficult for keepers like Stockdale.

His chance can come if Schwarzer is injured because we'll have no choice but dare we go into September or February with Stockdale as our number one with only inexperienced back up and no chance to strengthen for months?