News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Check this, from an away fans point of view, the cottage erupts!

Started by mr-ska, October 22, 2012, 10:55:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jarv

Really good to see the cottage sold out. What an atmosphere it creates. :yay:

mangoputney

top footage, already been mentioned on other threads, thought it was a subdued cottage on sat

but managing to grind out 3 points... love it
Shahid KHANT #losingisthenorm #youdontknowwhatyourdoing #MacOut #sustainablerelegation

Sammyffc

anyone noticed the stewart .. like 2nd in ( facing the pitch ) . when the goal goes in , looks like he nearly has a heart attack before he jumps up haha

SG

And contrary to popular myth those of us in the Riverside managed to wake from our slumbers and get to our feet

:dft012:

leonffc

Why would you record an opposition substitution and corner (at the opposite end) on your mobile? Seems odd to me, fair enough filming your own corner right in front you but I don't get this guy.

Rhys Lightning 63

Love the fact that I can just about see myself in the Hammy End in this video. Hugging the geezer next to me
@MattRhys63 - be warned, there will be a lot of nonsense

hongkongfulham

Quote from: Sammyffc on October 22, 2012, 01:16:27 PM
anyone noticed the stewart .. like 2nd in ( facing the pitch ) . when the goal goes in , looks like he nearly has a heart attack before he jumps up haha

Great spot, love moments like that! haha

epsomraver

RidgeRider

Quote from: SG on October 22, 2012, 03:21:36 PM
And contrary to popular myth those of us in the Riverside managed to wake from our slumbers and get to our feet

:dft012:

I noticed the same. Well done!

Burt

mr-ska