watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Stupid songs

Started by DiegoFulham, October 22, 2012, 03:21:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DiegoFulham

Aston Villa fans in Fulham High Street pre game (Fulham is a Sh#t hole I want to go home) They were a nice bunch of lads had a pint with them in Rockwells, but come on the choice is the majestic Thames or spaghetti junction? They need their heads tested 090.gif
@DiegoFulham follow for a follow back

LBNo11

...they cannot have been to many home games at Villa then, now that area is a sierra hotel india tango hole...
Twitter: @LBNo11FFC

King_Crud

Quote from: DiegoFulham on October 22, 2012, 03:21:00 PM
Aston Villa fans in Fulham High Street pre game (Fulham is a Sh#t hole I want to go home) They were a nice bunch of lads had a pint with them in Rockwells, but come on the choice is the majestic Thames or spaghetti junction? They need their heads tested 090.gif

Stoke fans sung that a couple of years ago. The inbreds

ScalleysDad

Quote from: LBNo11 on October 22, 2012, 04:09:09 PM
...they cannot have been to many home games at Villa then, now that area is a sierra hotel india tango hole...

before the tesco super dooper store it really was'nt a very nice place to be. most of the locals had issues dealing with the gravitational pull and daylight. some of the villa fans around us on saturday looked like they had been on the sauce all day and I doubt many saw the match through. mind you if I was wearing a Villa shirt I'd be less than impressed and might be back on the drink.

Mr_Moon

It's a crap football chant that basically every club sings. I don't really get it though as nothing is preventing them from leaving.

MOR :

The Villa Mob walking down Finley Street towards the Cottage were singing "My shed is bigger than this, this is a sh*thole, my shed is bigger than this"...must say it took alot to bite my tongue and not have a pop back.

But that's exactly what they wanted...

Burt

Walking by the Thames on the way in or after the game beats walking through the mini-Beirut that surrounds Villa Park.