watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

NFR Hunted on BBC1

Started by Peabody, October 22, 2012, 09:51:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Peabody

Just caught up with the two episodes I missed when I was away. Cracking series but I wish I knew what was going on

fulhamben

what dont you get.  basically they are spies for hire. and in the first episode you see melisa george get double crossed and shot. she disaperes for a year and then comes back. their new mission is to infiltrate a sort of gangster family. they are doing this as the gangster family are about to bid on a damn for energy sources and the client wants to know how much the gangster family will bid. it also jumps to the side story of her trying to find out who set her up
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

Lighthouse

The fight scenes are confusing and poorly cut. I have no idea who is hitting who and who is winning. Just plenty of grunting and confusion. But worth a watch.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

fulhamben

Quote from: Lighthouse on October 22, 2012, 11:23:52 PM
The fight scenes are confusing and poorly cut. I have no idea who is hitting who and who is winning. Just plenty of grunting and confusion. But worth a watch.
yep i just enjoy watching melisa
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

Peabody

Quote from: fulhamben on October 22, 2012, 10:21:21 PM
what dont you get.  basically they are spies for hire. and in the first episode you see melisa george get double crossed and shot. she disaperes for a year and then comes back. their new mission is to infiltrate a sort of gangster family. they are doing this as the gangster family are about to bid on a damn for energy sources and the client wants to know how much the gangster family will bid. it also jumps to the side story of her trying to find out who set her up

Yes thats the easy bits but who is the Lt Col who shot her friend and what has MI6 got to do with it and now we have this dodgy looking Head of Section