watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Will Pienaar be missing from Evertons team when we play them

Started by MasterHaynes, October 23, 2012, 04:51:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MasterHaynes

Anyone know whether he got a 1 game or a 3 game ban for his sending off last week? Would be a real bonus for our central midfield not having him in there, he has been on top form so far this season

AlFayedsChequebook

It was a second yellow so will only be a one game ban.

The bigger miss for them would be Fellaini

MasterHaynes

i was hoping for both of them to be missing, as it is Felliani will be missing but Pienaar will be back well rested and fired up with his physical presence  is not what we wanted.

Whitewash

Quote from: MasterHaynes on October 23, 2012, 05:14:02 PM
i was hoping for both of them to be missing, as it is Felliani will be missing but Pienaar will be back well rested and fired up with his physical presence  is not what we wanted.

What physical presence? Pienaar is tiny

Edwatch_Winston_Malone

Quote from: Whitewash on October 23, 2012, 05:27:33 PM
Quote from: MasterHaynes on October 23, 2012, 05:14:02 PM

What physical presence? Pienaar is tiny

He has lost his strength, since he cut his hair off....

MasterHaynes

He puts himself about and is free with kicks and trips and pushes for any player daring to hold on to the ball(Ruiz,Diarra,Baird) in his presence. Never understood why he never got booked and sent off more often, he must have an innocent look as every time I have seen him play(live) he gets plenty of 'talks' from the referee but not much more.

Holders

I was speaking to an Everton fan yesterday who's sure that he'll appeal so as to be available for their Liverpool derby and is confident that he'll be successful anyway as apparently he didn't touch the bloke.
Non sumus statione ferriviaria

MasterHaynes

Quote from: Holders on October 23, 2012, 07:04:37 PM
I was speaking to an Everton fan yesterday who's sure that he'll appeal so as to be available for their Liverpool derby and is confident that he'll be successful anyway as apparently he didn't touch the bloke.
he didn't it was a blatant dive looking at it on the TV replay but the way he was getting involved it was only a matter of time so mat depend on the referees report whether it was for consistent foul play or just that tackle

Basil

Is Fellani not back by then? Always think he is good against us.

rusty shackleford

Thats cause he is a big lump. If Carroll and Lambert done well against us we should pray to god that Fellaini is out

leonffc

Quote from: Holders on October 23, 2012, 07:04:37 PM

Can't appeal a yellow / second yellow (red) card which is a bit harsh considering some of the shocking cards being dished out of late. Best inform your mate that his confidence is a bit misplaced