watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

WTF IS RIISE DOING HERE !

Started by os5889, April 15, 2010, 02:12:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Doctor

Off the top of my head, he set up both of Zamora's in Basle.  Honestly can't think of the other 2.  Better yet, Super Bob has a decent chance of topping the scorer's charts.  GO ON BOB, GET IN THERE FOR FULHAM, ENGLAND AND SIR ROY!!!!

LRCN

Quote from: The Doctor on April 15, 2010, 02:17:17 PM
Off the top of my head, he set up both of Zamora's in Basle.  Honestly can't think of the other 2.  Better yet, Super Bob has a decent chance of topping the scorer's charts.  GO ON BOB, GET IN THERE FOR FULHAM, ENGLAND AND SIR ROY!!!!

he set up gera's goal against cska sofia too. But I can't remember the last one. Maybe hangeland's header against roma?

TonyGilroy

Riise's looked pretty good to me when he's played in the Europa League and on the rare occasions when I've seen him playing for Norway.

In the Premier League though he looks quite anonymous. Unable to make make space predominantly. Thngs seem to happen a bit too quick for him. I think it shows how different Euopean and International football is.

LRCN

Quote from: Lork on April 15, 2010, 02:28:08 PM

he set up gera's goal against cska sofia too. But I can't remember the last one. Maybe hangeland's header against roma?

Yeah that's the one, he took the corner.

CorkedHat

Did you see who committed the most fouls - Zamora and Gera.
What we do for others will live on. What we do for ourselves will die with us

PokerMatt

BZ usually tops the fouls conceded table in the Premier League too - last year I believe he had the most fouls without being carded at one point. Backing in? Or the fact he doesn't need to jump to win headers? Crouch seems to suffer from the same problem from referees
Follow me: @mattdjourno

leonffc

David Villa - 44 goal attempts = 6 goals. What a pile of poop that guy must be!!

cebu

Quote from: leonffc on April 15, 2010, 02:54:26 PM
David Villa - 44 goal attempts = 6 goals. What a pile of poop that guy must be!!
Get him on a season long loan to Fulham and Roy and BZ will help fix his problem.  :011:

Lighthouse

Quote from: TonyGilroy on April 15, 2010, 02:28:29 PM
Riise's looked pretty good to me when he's played in the Europa League and on the rare occasions when I've seen him playing for Norway.

In the Premier League though he looks quite anonymous. Unable to make make space predominantly. Thngs seem to happen a bit too quick for him. I think it shows how different Euopean and International football is.

Yes your right. Given time maybe Riise will or could adapt. We will see.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

panto

Fulham players should be top of all of those lists as they have played many more games in europe, especially as we had to qualify as well and most of the teams left in the competition are from the champions league.

Lighthouse

No shock that the more you play the more fouls or offsides you give away. But Okaka is on the list for offsides. Maybe he will learn here to time his runs.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

Mr Fulham

Quote from: Lork on April 15, 2010, 02:29:21 PM
Quote from: Lork on April 15, 2010, 02:28:08 PM

Yeah that's the one, he took the corner.

That's right-

http://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/en/bjoern-helge-riise/leistungsdaten/spieler_13485.html