more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Would you want either Ashley Cole or Lampard

Started by sunburywhite, October 28, 2012, 12:03:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nevermind

Quote from: HatterDon on October 28, 2012, 12:27:16 PM
We are a proper Premier League club. We are NOT a Championship team whose fans should get excited by the prospect of an over-the-hill England international from a BIG London team playing for us.

Lampard, apart from being a first-class jerk, is slipping. Cashley, apart from being a no-class jerk, has lost the step that made him a great player. Signing over-the-hill players is a good way to boost a small team's box office. The thing is, we are a proper Premier League club, and there are no empty seats that need filling.

You read my mind man.Agree with everything u wrote in your post.

EJL

HatterDon

Quote from: filham on October 28, 2012, 05:04:12 PM
No thanks.
There will be no premiership clubs bidding for these two, except perhaps QPHa.
If they are looking for contracts of two or three years then they have to look to the Championship,the States ,China or somewhere similar.

There was quite a buzz last summer about Lampard leaving for our MLS over here after this season. I wouldn't be surprised to see this happen.
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

leonffc

His Mrs has her tv career in the uk and his kids are based in Spain (I think- maybe here). Can't see him going stateside

Me-ate-Live, innit??

Quote from: DiegoFulham on October 28, 2012, 01:18:36 PM
Lampard hates us due to a Fulham fan breaking into his house and Spay Painting on the wall FFC or something like that.

"Frankie wherever you may be, you better change the locks because we've got your key"... dunno the whole song, that's why when he plays us, he kisses the badge and celebrates in front of the Fulham Fans

Did they really ?? I thought they  just took several of his plasmas

Berserker

Quote from: KCat on October 28, 2012, 11:57:46 PM
Quote from: DiegoFulham on October 28, 2012, 01:18:36 PM
Lampard hates us due to a Fulham fan breaking into his house and Spay Painting on the wall FFC or something like that.

"Frankie wherever you may be, you better change the locks because we've got your key"... dunno the whole song, that's why when he plays us, he kisses the badge and celebrates in front of the Fulham Fans

Did they really ?? I thought they  just took several of his plasmas

Having his plasma's stolen could explain a lot ;-)
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

BestOfBrede

The amount of times Lumpard has gone to the Fulham end to kiss that joke of a badge right in front of us! I'm surprised he never sparked a riot!! And yet some of you would take him?  :doh: fp.gif :dead horse: