watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Will Stephen Kelly ever start again?

Started by JackyFulham90, October 28, 2012, 09:24:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JackyFulham90

Isn't even making the bench now, Riether really has been a top signing but if Riether picked up a knock would Kelly start I wouldn't be surprised to see him start Hughes RB with Senderos in the middle I think Kelly could be on the move in January

Jambo

Only in an injury crisis.  Reither has been nothing short of phenomenal this season
We all see the game differently, FoF has taught me that.

@jambohunt

http://jameshuntbw.blogspot.co.uk/

JackyFulham90

Quote from: Jambo on October 28, 2012, 09:28:17 PM
Only in an injury crisis.  Reither has been nothing short of phenomenal this season

Agreed quite possibly our best signing of the summer

Basil

Busy day for Reither on Saturday with Piennar and Baines on his side of the pitch

HatterDon

if he's healthy, it's Riether for me all day. I must say, though, that it's comforting to know that -- should he need a rest -- we've got Kelly to back him up. We don't have quality internationals waiting in the wings at every position.
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

Me-ate-Live, innit??

Reta (!) cost us two points with that stupid challenge, however, he is agreat player and as he is a little chap,  he will not get injured,so Kelly is toast unless Jol gets really pi$$ed with JAR and Plays Kelly on the left. 

Bigger question, will  Super Simon Davies ever start again  ??

Jack Fulham

When Reither gets injured. I like Kelly, can't be good not getting any game time though with reserves turning to U21 meaning he can't keep his fitness up.

cebu

Kelly could start at Stoke - Sascha's only a bit over 5' 9" and would perhaps be out muscled by those thugs tall gents.  092.gif

RaySmith

Riether is real class, a great buy, but Kelly will probably play if  he gets injured.