watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

help with image needed.....

Started by dstriker, October 30, 2012, 07:24:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dstriker

Been awhile since I've been able to post on many of the Fulham forums...FoF is looking fabulous by the way...

In any event, I need some help getting a picture of the following....

The only catch is I need it from looking straight ahead at it.. I'm working on a little piece at the moment and am wanting to add it....

Thanks in advance...

LBNo11

...good to hear from you again dstriker, here is one that I photographed about two years ago, you are welcome to use it:-

Twitter: @LBNo11FFC

mr-ska

ill have a look at my piccies   sure ive got one

or wait for LB to produce a stunner

LBNo11

and here is the other cartouche to commemorate the completion of the Stevenage Road stand:-

LBNo11

HatterDon

Quote from: LBNo11 on October 30, 2012, 07:52:38 PM
and here is the other cartouche to commemorate the completion of the Stevenage Road stand:-

Gesundheit!

Oh well, please yourselves.  :Get Coat gif:
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

BestOfBrede

LBNo11 you take a very good photo, as proven many times on this forum. Could I ask what camera you use, please? Obviously tell me to mind my own business if you would rather!

dstriker

Wow....thanks guys! Those will all work perfect!

Jambo

We all see the game differently, FoF has taught me that.

@jambohunt

http://jameshuntbw.blogspot.co.uk/

LBNo11

Quote from: BestOfBrede on October 30, 2012, 08:36:09 PM
LBNo11 you take a very good photo, as proven many times on this forum. Could I ask what camera you use, please? Obviously tell me to mind my own business if you would rather!

...thanks for the comment Best Of Brede, the camera is a bog standard Sanyo 'Cyber-shot' DSC-H10 digital 8.1 mega pixels. I also carry a small Pentax to games now and again, but not for the 'arty' stuff...

BestOfBrede

Quote from: LBNo11 on October 30, 2012, 09:16:40 PM
Quote from: BestOfBrede on October 30, 2012, 08:36:09 PM

...thanks for the comment Best Of Brede, the camera is a bog standard Sanyo 'Cyber-shot' DSC-H10 digital 8.1 mega pixels. I also carry a small Pentax to games now and again, but not for the 'arty' stuff...
Thanks for the info LBNo11 - these digitals (some) are really good! I'm thinking of getting a new one and will definately take that one into consideration - thanks

cebu

Quote from: LBNo11 on October 30, 2012, 07:55:04 PM
...or indeed this one:-

This one's a "keeper" in my book - thanks LB!

Ron Sheepskin

Try, just try to imagine the utter disappointment I felt when opening this thread to discover it wasn't a plea for PR assistance from John Terry.
"Do not affix anything to this wall" - sign that was affixed to wall above turnstiles at Hammy end before someone with a clipboard replaced it with a large Fire Exit sign.

Travers Barney

How flaming realistic is that statue.

Everybody involved with it's commision should be rightly proud.

coyw
We are the whites

LBNo11

...I took this one in sepia mode, to get the effect of the pictures I would see from his time at Fulham, one of my favourites:-

Scrumpy

Quote from: LBNo11 on October 31, 2012, 08:21:52 PM
...I took this one in sepia mode, to get the effect of the pictures I would see from his time at Fulham, one of my favourites:-

Lovely photo LB. Thanks
English by birth, Fulham by the grace of God.