watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

where's Licker ?

Started by Vinnieffc, October 31, 2012, 03:03:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vinnieffc

I have been expecting his musings and opinions on this weekends game.. Where are ya matey ?

HatterDon

Oy! Bill! Front and center!
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

LBNo11

Twitter: @LBNo11FFC

licker

Hello Lads,
Thanks for giving me a nudge, I was hoping to come down for this one, I was waiting as long as i could to see if my "plates of meat" were going to be up to the trip, but they're not too good at the moment.

My cousin a Season Ticket holder, could have passed his ticket to me because he was not going, but unfortunately i cant make it either.

Which pub do you lads use for prematch drinks now ??, its not been the same since the Cottage closed but the bricklayers was,nt too bad last time, i hope i can get down at some time in the future just for a drink with you lads.
Vinnie, Don, LB, thanks for enquiring.

As for the game,  both teams have started a bit better than the norm of previous seasons, and also have slightly better squad depth, we've just had a slight dip of form in the last couple of games only drawing with Wigan, QPR, and Liverpoo.
Traditionally The Whites always win this game, but i think we broke with tradition a couple of seasons ago by winning the 1st game at the Cottage after about 50 years of trying, I was there that day having drinks with you lads at the Cottage,  i seem to remember Osman scoring a couple.

I would be quite happy with an away draw, but his time i think we might lose it 2-1.
Have an enjoyable day lads and good luck for the rest of the season.

Bill.

Logicalman

Cheers Bill, best of luck for the rest of season back to you mate.

Burt

All the best Mr Licker sir, and hope the old health picks up.