Started by Zu-Meister, November 02, 2012, 01:20:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JackyFulham90

I think Jol will start Rodallega after listening to his match preview

Whitewash

According to the newspaper previews...

Jambo

Thats not what Jol said yesterday.
We all see the game differently, FoF has taught me that.

@jambohunt

http://jameshuntbw.blogspot.co.uk/

Berserker

Maybe he had a set back in training yesterday
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

westcliff white

The pressed held by jol yesterday was after training had finished, I am surehewould have known.

He could however be trying to keep Everton planning for him nd then he isn't start, personally I doubt this
Every day is a Fulham day

filham

There are two doubts now.
1. Is Berbatov playing.
2. Is Berbatov 100% fit.

We need a yes to both questions.

RaySmith

I think it would be hard to shrug off a bruised rib - bad enough for doctors to think it may have been broken during the game last week and to give painkilling injections- in a week, but maybe there is a good chance for him to play with more injections...but i would think there must be at least some doubt.

Though it's true that Jol said he was fine.

Herbie

It sounds to me like a journo who hasn't done research for the game and just written something to fill the column based on reports of Berba picking up a knock during last week's game.

epsomraver

I have read on the BBC web site at 2 pm  that Murphy was injured and phoned the better half at the Cottage to be told, " that's funny he is out here on the pitch warming up" says it all really

JackyFulham90

Jol has declared Berbatov fit he will start the game

sunburywhite

Quote from: epsomraver on November 03, 2012, 10:03:26 AM
I have read on the BBC web site at 2 pm  that Murphy was injured and phoned the better half at the Cottage to be told, " that's funny he is out here on the pitch warming up" says it all really

Is Murphy playing for us today then?
Remember you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
I will be as good as I can be and when I cross the finishing line I will see what it got me

Alan_C

Interesting but did Jol actually say he was fit? He said Baird was and that Berbatov wanted to play. This morning two stories are published about Petric and Alex potentially getting a starting place. He did say only injuries were Davies and Taveres

Would rather he didn't play if it meant a prolonged absence in a few weeks time. Then again would love to see him and Ruiz today.

itombomb

They are just newspapers that wrote their story Friday morning and haven't updated it.

JackyFulham90

After his quotes on the website today I would not be surprised to see Jol go

Schwarzer

Riether Hughes Hangeland Riise

Duff Diarra Baird Kacaniklic

Berbatov

Petric

Certainly a team that will cause Everton problems I would rather Kaca and Petric/Ruiz start over Richardson & Rodallega if I'm honest

filham

So we are all a little confused but the good news is that Everton will also be confused . No doubt this was Jol's plan.

Sammyffc

Quote from: sunburywhite on November 03, 2012, 10:43:36 AM
Quote from: epsomraver on November 03, 2012, 10:03:26 AM

Is Murphy playing for us today then?

poor banter considering its not been 2pm yet haha