- Martin Luther King Jr.

AlFayedsChequebook

Zu-Meister

Schwarzer
Riether   Hughes  Hangeland   Riise

Baird    Diarra
Duff           Ruiz            Richardson

Berbatov

Team i think Jol will start with tomorrow.

Classic94

Quote from: Zu-Meister on November 02, 2012, 01:38:18 PM
          Schwarzer
Riether   Hughes  Hangeland   Riise

Baird    Diarra
Duff           Ruiz            Richardson

Berbatov

Team i think Jol will start with tomorrow.

Agree with that team. I'd give Dejagah a start but I can see Jol going with Richardson.

God The Mechanic

Zu-Meister

Quote from: God The Mechanic on November 02, 2012, 01:59:46 PM
Is Tavares out injured?
no idea. the twitter statement was not very clear, gonna have to wait for the video version on the official. maybe it was just jol being blunt saying we have so many players no way tavares will get in the squad.

cottage cheese

tavares was brought as cover for any injuries. I honestly do not expect to see him play at all. I hope to god he never does, as he was god awful for boro and could not hack it.

im hoping once we sign a few players in Jan he will be released

Zu-Meister

Is Tavares out injured?
We've still got Simon Davies out after his operation on his hip and Mickael Tavares is out with the same sort of problem, although his is a minor problem. He's got a minor irritation because of it on his hamstring but those are our only injuries at the moment."

mangoputney

With Pienaar / Baines down the left, surely Richardson in front of Reither... Hope this is his breakout game... Get a lead then unleash Kaca and Moves Like
Shahid KHANT #losingisthenorm #youdontknowwhatyourdoing #MacOut #sustainablerelegation

JackyFulham90

Great news yes I agree that the team will be

Schwarzer

Riether Hughes Hangeland Riise

Duff Baird Diarra Richardson

Ruiz

Berbatov

Subs - Stockdale , Senderos , Sidwell , Kacaniklic , Dejagah , Petric , Rodallega

Very decent options off the bench

filham

Quote from: JackyFulham90 on November 02, 2012, 02:40:16 PM

Schwarzer

Ruiz

Berbatov

Subs - Stockdale , Senderos , Sidwell , Kacaniklic , Dejagah , Petric , Rodallega

Yes I think you have selcted Jol's starting line up, it is time Richardson showed us why he is here and this must be the game he comes good otherwise he will become a candidate for the bench.

If we are behind with 20 minutesto go there are plenty of fresh attacking options on the bench to bother a tiring Everton defence.

Apprentice to the Maestro

Schwarzer

Ruiz

Berbatov

I would prefer Kacaiklic or Dejagah over Richardson but it is great, even over a couple of year's ago, to have competition for places. Under Hodgson we basically had the starting eleven. Now we have two reliable players for each position including young players to build on over the next few years.

Riverside

Schwarzer

Ruiz

Berbatov

Agreed except I would like to see Kaca back instead of Richardson.

CanadianCottager

Now the only question is who's going to score the nicer goal on Howard, Ruiz or Berba?

JackyFulham90

Feeling that Duff will score tomorrow and surely Diarra is due a goal?

CH FFC

I like your line up, although I might prefer someone else instead of Richardson....Kaca or Degajah/Duff.
However, I have a feeling that we will see basically the same line up we had against Reading, Jol seems to favor Rodallega.

Count Berbatov

I read somewhere Berba's got his rib not broken but cracked. yet he will play regardless.

Berbatov has Cantona's knack of being the man amid a stampede towards the door who stops to notice a side exit that nobody else has seen.

Jonathan Northcroft on Berbatov:  "...like a man in silk pyjamas shooting pigeons from a deckchair"

Mr Fulham

Is Tavares out injured?
no, out dancing.

Schwarzer - Riether, Hughes, Hangeland, Riise - Duff (Dejagah), Baird, Diarra, Kacaniklic (Richardson) - Ruiz - Berbatov.