watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Fulham are on 499 PL goals

Started by CH FFC, November 02, 2012, 07:48:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CH FFC

So, who is the lucky number 500 going to go to tomorrow?
499 PL goals, quite nice!
I feel we will see 500, 501, and 502 tomorrow.  I just hope it will be enough for a win.

LBNo11

...as long as we don't have to wait as long as we had to for Andy Johnson's 100th PL goal I don't mind...
Twitter: @LBNo11FFC

The Swan

I hope that Chris Baird scored the 500 th goal
The Swan

Jambo

We all see the game differently, FoF has taught me that.

@jambohunt

http://jameshuntbw.blogspot.co.uk/

os5889

Really great stat to dig up! Hope we pass the mark this weekend, wouldnt be too shabby at all

CH FFC

Quote from: Yellow Jacket on November 02, 2012, 08:59:23 PM
Mark Schwarzer

Haha, then he could retire and we could get his replacement settled sooner rather than later!

BestOfBrede

Quote from: Yellow Jacket on November 02, 2012, 08:59:23 PM
Mark Schwarzer
NOOO - we don't want our 500th goal to be an own goal!  - joke people, I know it wouldn't count!

Gozorich

filham

Everton are a tough nut to crack and so are Arsenal at the Emirates next week, lets hope we don't stall on 499.

I would like to see Berbatov and Duff quicly take us past the 500 mark onto 501 today.

Rhys Lightning 63

Quote from: Gozorich on November 03, 2012, 08:49:23 AM
Hughes - he deserves it.

Here here. Him or Brede, he's overdue one as well, especially considering his size
@MattRhys63 - be warned, there will be a lot of nonsense

Herbie

Quote from: Rhys Lightning 63 on November 03, 2012, 09:23:26 AM
Quote from: Gozorich on November 03, 2012, 08:49:23 AM
Hughes - he deserves it.

Here here. Him or Brede, he's overdue one as well, especially considering his size

I didn't realise that there is an inverse relationship between height and games per goal.  It might explain why AJ didn't quite manage to set the world of Fulham alight as we all expected when he joined...

Rupert

Duff scurries up the wing, fires in a harmless looking cross, the goalie and a defender get in eachothers way going for the ball, the ball hits the back of the keeper's head, deflects off the defenders knee and trickles in for Fulham's 500th Premiership goal.

Hey, I'd take it for the comedy value alone.
Any fool can criticise, condemn and complain, and most fools do.

filham

Look, "Duff don't do harmless crosses".

sunburywhite

Remember you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
I will be as good as I can be and when I cross the finishing line I will see what it got me

DiegoFulham

Quote from: The Swan on November 02, 2012, 07:57:06 PM
I hope that Chris Baird scored the 500 th goal

AND FULHAM'S 500TH GOAL GOESSSSS TO  BAIRDINHO!!!
@DiegoFulham follow for a follow back

BestOfBrede

Quote from: DiegoFulham on November 03, 2012, 12:58:35 PM
Quote from: The Swan on November 02, 2012, 07:57:06 PM
I hope that Chris Baird scored the 500 th

AND FULHAM'S 500TH GOAL GOESSSSS TO  BAIRDINHO!!!
Nope - Fulham's 500th goal goes to Tim Howard!

NogoodBoyo

From my rather poor stream and a lack of cameras in the ground, I can't see why Bryan doesn't get that goal.  It looked to me as if it came off Tim Howard's back or back leg which was behind the line.  But, I'm probably wrong.
Nogood "give Bryan a break, isit" Boyo

Rupert

Quote from: Rupert on November 03, 2012, 10:50:10 AM
Duff scurries up the wing, fires in a harmless looking cross, the goalie and a defender get in eachothers way going for the ball, the ball hits the back of the keeper's head, deflects off the defenders knee and trickles in for Fulham's 500th Premiership goal.

Well, I was a lot closer than anyone else with my guess, do I win the £50 prize?
Any fool can criticise, condemn and complain, and most fools do.

cebu

Quote from: Rupert on November 04, 2012, 12:25:31 PM
Quote from: Rupert on November 03, 2012, 10:50:10 AM

Well, I was a lot closer than anyone else with my guess, do I win the £50 prize?
:011:

Would you care to tell us the winning lottery numbers for the next draw?