watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Everton Were Robbed

Started by The Rock, November 03, 2012, 05:08:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Rock

They were the better side, and they are our "bogey" team. Glad we got a point. Would rather play Arsenal than Everton.

zzamora

Agree totally.

We ALWAYS do badly against Everton. Although yes we were battered for the majority of the match, and probably didn't deserve the point, credit to the boys for coming back and getting that point.

Everton have a very good squad, better than ours, no doubt. To get a point against them is no detriment to us.

Remember, we have as many points as Arsenal, 6 more points than Sunderland (after all the money they've spent!), and sitting pretty in 7th.

Things could be worse.

Buc

Quote from: ddeuce on November 03, 2012, 05:10:27 PM
Things could be worse.

That's the point.

We have lots to do with the performance but we are still getting some good results.

Jambo

About time we nicked a point of someone!
We all see the game differently, FoF has taught me that.

@jambohunt

http://jameshuntbw.blogspot.co.uk/

alfie

Quote from: The Rock on November 03, 2012, 05:08:18 PM
They were the better side, and they are our "bogey" team. Glad we got a point. Would rather play Arsenal than Everton.

No they were not robbed they like us last week had the game won and then through lack of defensive concentraction  threw it away.
Story of my life
"I was looking back to see if she was looking back to see if i was looking back at her"
Sadly she wasn't

St Eve

Count Berbatov

Berbatov has Cantona's knack of being the man amid a stampede towards the door who stops to notice a side exit that nobody else has seen.

Jonathan Northcroft on Berbatov:  "...like a man in silk pyjamas shooting pigeons from a deckchair"

TWFL

They were definitely robbed. We certainly did not deserve it. Felt we lacked urgency going forward but Dejagah helped that when he came on, hopefully he will start next game he looks very good.

cottage cheese

ffc73

:plus one:

A point gained is a point gained however undeserved.....

Herbie

Rock, you beat me to it with this thread, those were my thoughts exactly.

To be honest, I was a little worried that our heads would drop when their second went in, but fair play to the boys as they did well to get a point out of the game.  

It's a good sign that we didn't just roll over and accept the defeat.

fulhamguy

This is why I am proud to be a Fulham fan. Gracious enough to admit we were shocking and were well and truly battered by our opponents.
COYW!

PaulJ123

It was good to see Berbatov be so happy with the equaliser as well (although couldve been something to do with him missing the chance in the first place) shows he cares for the club and not just here to get some extra £'s  dbf

Herbie

I still have to pinch myself that we have someone with so much quality playing for our team.

Berba just makes it look so easy and seems to have so much time on the ball.  He probably doesn't need to have a shower after the game.

cebu

For me a team gets robbed when the officials deny them a valid goal or favour the opponents with dubious decisions.

If you miss chance after chance and then defend poorly at the death, then you blew it - it's your own fault. Moyes' Boys robbed themselves today.

The Rock

Quote from: cebu on November 03, 2012, 08:26:26 PM
For me a team gets robbed when the officials deny them a valid goal or favour the opponents with dubious decisions.

If you miss chance after chance and then defend poorly at the death, then you blew it - it's your own fault. Moyes' Boys robbed themselves today.

Very fair point.