News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Great players? Poor team? Coaching challenge?

Started by NogoodBoyo, November 03, 2012, 07:50:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

St Eve

Diarra has replaced Murphy and Ruiz has replaced Dempsey, but we have not replaced Dembele and he was huge for us.

HatterDon

Quote from: St Eve on November 05, 2012, 01:27:29 PM
Diarra has replaced Murphy and Ruiz has replaced Dempsey, but we have not replaced Dembele and he was huge for us.

Well, except for the fact that Diarra, Murphy, Ruiz, and Dempsey were all here at the same time, I guess I agree.
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

jarv

Team in transition. Takes a while to gel. I remember watching a clinic given by Don Howe, about pairing strikers together. At the end of he he said it can take a whole season to get the two front men on the same wavelength. I guess that goes for most players.

Fulham have only lost 3 games, not bad for a team rebuilding. Had 2 of the 3 draws not been thrown away at the death, just look where they would be with those 4 points.

On a good run right now, a draw with Arsenal and 3 points against Sunderland could be in the cards.

west kowloon white

Berbatov for Captain?
Admired Hangeland's loyalty to Fulham-off form- sure-distracted by contract-would have thought be busting a gut for a big final pay day elsewhere?Perhaps knows a replacement has been secured and the big move oppurtunity has now gone.Seems like a pleasant guy-but not Captain material in a team that needs one at the moment.