watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

The race for the top 4 is going to be really tight this year

Started by DiegoFulham, November 03, 2012, 10:46:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DiegoFulham

only 4 points separate the team in 10th to the team in 4th and guess what we're still in for a shout, yes it's early days but we should try and push on, we are shocking in defending set pieces which has cost us points this season. we'd be in the top 4 right now and everyone would be talking about us instead of Everton for Europe if it wasn't for those late goals we conceded vs Reading and Saints....   
@DiegoFulham follow for a follow back

SP

Loving MOTD tonight.  Both North London teams are effectively out of the title race if they were ever actually in it.

Well done Wigan, how do they do it?

Jambo

Quote from: SP on November 03, 2012, 10:55:57 PM
Loving MOTD tonight.  Both North London teams are effectively out of the title race if they were ever actually in it.

Well done Wigan, how do they do it?

Not to differently to us.  Good manager who plays the right way.  Spends well on a budget too.  A few clubs in our league could learn from that method too.  Paying ever player you buy 80k a week and signing 15 players every window isn't the answer
We all see the game differently, FoF has taught me that.

@jambohunt

http://jameshuntbw.blogspot.co.uk/

Me-ate-Live, innit??

Citti last in MOTD  and Roberto Mancini talking to other clubs  oh dear !!!

And lovely to see Norwich in 14th  ??

stockyone

Judging by that performance i think Everton could sneak in the Champions league especially as they always have a great second half to the season.I thought they were excellent today.

JackyFulham90

The top 3 of Utd , City & Chelsea will be miles clear then teams like Spurs , Arsenal , Everton , Newcastle and hopefully if we have a good January then us will be the teams pushing behind them 3