watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Kaca lost his man

Started by Jambo, November 03, 2012, 10:57:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jambo

We all see the game differently, FoF has taught me that.

@jambohunt

http://jameshuntbw.blogspot.co.uk/

os5889

He did, but more importantly Baird lost Fellaini

God The Mechanic

Did he even have his man?  Hilariously bad covering, but it's learnable.

os5889

Quote from: God The Mechanic on November 03, 2012, 11:06:14 PM
Did he even have his man?  Hilariously bad covering, but it's learnable.

Rule 1: You see that 'fro, keep goal side of it

NogoodBoyo

Hell of a fro/hell of a player.
Nogood "fro here to eternity, isit" Boyo

Jambo

Quote from: NogoodBoyo on November 03, 2012, 11:15:53 PM

Players must hate playing against him.  So strong, elbows like pic axes and a decent footballer as well
We all see the game differently, FoF has taught me that.

@jambohunt

http://jameshuntbw.blogspot.co.uk/

NogoodBoyo

Two killer sentences them that said it all, Jambo bach.
Nogood "an economist with words, is our Jambo" Boyo

os5889

Quote from: Jambo on November 03, 2012, 11:18:31 PM
Quote from: NogoodBoyo on November 03, 2012, 11:15:53 PM

Players must hate playing against him.  So strong, elbows like pic axes and a decent footballer as well

If he doesn't get a move to a "mega club" at the end of this season i would be surprised, 10 times the player of that Busquets and Song, as good as Schweinsteiger, better than Cleverly and surely better than any serie A central midfielder.

A £15m purchase by Everton granted, they may yet make a profit....

btings

You could see Riise make that "give me a break" gesture as they bore down on him.  With him on a yellow already, not much to be done.

west kowloon white

Great elbows-and ability-had hoped he would be suspended by yesterday,but seems to have dropped off the impartial PL referee's radar ..for now..all crdit however -would have liked him at CC.

JackyFulham90

Kaca will bounce back from his display yesterday he is a great talent

leonffc

I'd blame Hangeland for the second. As soon as that dropped to Fellaini / Hughes, Hangeland should have been covering the space in behind to block or mop up as it was always going to be odds on that Hughes would be out muscled. He came across too slowly IMO.

Kent Cassandra

For the second goal it was Reither who pulled out of the covering tackle. And when Fellani hit the post from the left where was Reither, no where to be seen.
Cornish Cassandra 1996, Don Quixote 2002, Kent Cassandra 2009.

leonffc

Quote from: Kent Cassandra on November 04, 2012, 01:12:25 PM
For the second goal it was Reither who pulled out of the covering tackle. And when Fellani hit the post from the left where was Reither, no where to be seen.

But the space between Hughes and the goal was on Hughes's left where Hangeland was. They should be closer together as a pair in that situation so if Fellaini turns Hughes Hangeland is blocking his path to goal. Riether was on the right side of Hughes. Maybe he could have got round to cover but Brede should still have been closer

Kent Cassandra

It looked to me that hangeland was breaking his neck to get to the ball, Riether who was nearer just flinched.
Cornish Cassandra 1996, Don Quixote 2002, Kent Cassandra 2009.

leonffc

Maybe but his starting position was very poor. That free kick was always going to be a diagonal to fellani's barnet, and it still took a while fir him to react

sunburywhite

Remember you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
I will be as good as I can be and when I cross the finishing line I will see what it got me