more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Lyon

Started by hongkongfulham, November 05, 2012, 09:38:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

hongkongfulham

Apparently they are looking to offload.

"We're planning to sell two or three players for a total of €30million," Aulas said.

any players we would want, or should i say realistically get? Haven't seen them play in ages but i hear fofana is good?

Andy_M

I seem to remember us being heavily linked to Michel Bastos during the transfer window in fact I seem to remember Sky Sports News reporting that a deal had been agreed. No idea if he is still at Lyon though or was sold to someone else? I don't think he was sold though, so perhaps Jol will go back in for him if there was any truth in that transfer rumour.
@got_maile

MontenegroWhite

Bastos is still in Lyon, but I don't think we'll go for him now we've got Richardson. They are similar style players (but, yes, Bastos is much much better)

NorthernWhite

We were linked with Gourcuff in the summer and again recently. If he comes back fit after his injury, he could be an excellent CM and would fit our policy of buying players with great potential who have been under performing of late.

Arsenal were/are linked but I think he could really flourish here and would give us some missing creativity in the middle.

hongkongfulham

Quote from: NorthernWhite on November 05, 2012, 11:50:20 AM
We were linked with Gourcuff in the summer and again recently. If he comes back fit after his injury, he could be an excellent CM and would fit our policy of buying players with great potential who have been under performing of late.

Arsenal were/are linked but I think he could really flourish here and would give us some missing creativity in the middle.

would be unreal to sign him, would change us, but dont see it happening if arsenal are involved, or at all really. would be great though

Frankie-Peter Taylor

Would be surprised if Arsenal did go and get Gourcuff considering they have Wilshere, Arteta, Cazorla, Ramsey, Diaby etc. Wouldn't put it past Martin Jol to make a move for the Frenchman.

http://postmatchfootball.blogspot.co.uk/2012/09/latest-transfer-news-lyons-yoann.html?m=1

mccscratch

I seem to recall some Gomis rumors as well.
Just score 3+ goals a game and we will gain promotion...I promise

sunburywhite

What about Lenny the Lyon
Remember you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
I will be as good as I can be and when I cross the finishing line I will see what it got me

BestOfBrede

Quote from: sunburywhite on November 05, 2012, 05:29:01 PM
What about Lenny the Lyon
Thanks Sunbury - cheered me up that!
Made me wonder if maybe we would take at look at Clarence too?

sunburywhite

Clarence would fail the medical for being cross eyed
Remember you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
I will be as good as I can be and when I cross the finishing line I will see what it got me

Jamie88

Genuinely would love to see Malbranque back, he seems to be playing in a role at Lyon more similar to the one when he played for us, have watched him play for them a couple of times this season and he's looking pretty good!

CH FFC

There are a few players in Lyon that I believe could improve our squad.  However, Sidy Kone' would be a really good prospect.  He would be a great understudy of Diarra, and has already been compared to him at age 20.  It would probably help that Diarra and him are from the same country, and I am sure he looks up to Diarra since he's the countries captain.

More immediate impact players that have been mentioned Bastos, Gomis, and Gourcouffe would all be a pleasant site at the cottage.