more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Latest WBA 2-0 Southampton

Started by Fernhurst, November 05, 2012, 09:31:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fernhurst

Looks very easy for them despite Saints passing it around a bit

Southampton will remain bottom and Atkins will come under increased pressure.
Meanwhile WBA will move above us pushing us down to to 8th.

The atmosphere's fresh and the debate lively.

alexbishop

lovely team to watch at the moment west brom. Steve chalke is quality
Fulham Fan Est. 1997

t: @alexmbishop

leonffc

I've been flicking channels (mainly due to the poor quality of football in the first half) but WBA look well worthy of the win. Odemwingies willingness to shoot on sight is worse than Defoes. They could have had bucket loads if he passed a bit more.
I feel a bit sorry for Atkins but S'oton look poor and I fear their confidence will only get lower.

os5889

WBA are really doing the business, Clark is showing all aspiring managers the importance of an education prior to taking the hot seat.

You fear for Southampton, not lacking in effort, just unfortunately lacking in class, quality and experience.

Their only hope is currently residing in Bournemouth...t'riffic

SP

Perhaps we might finally win a Boxing Day fixture?  I can't recall the last one, although I can remember a few stinkers.

Admin

I don't think WBA are all that. Yes they've had a good start, yes Clark seems to have them playing a bit of football but let's not forget that this is a WBA side that was left in very good shape before Roy left for England.  Southampton were poor tonight and I'd say on that performance they are the worst side in that Premier League and will no doubt go down. I won't be signing Clark's praises until the second half of the season to see if he's any good. There's always one side that plummets and my money is on WBA.   

HatterDon

I thought it was a very entertaining match and the support for both sides was impressive. Two hours well spent for me.
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel