watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Simon Davies

Started by JackyFulham90, November 05, 2012, 11:03:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JackyFulham90

Really has been top class for us, such a shame he  can't get himself fit as he could do really well at a championship side

Nightwind15

I have always thought Davies was a crucial part of this Fulham team and he is missed greatly! 
I played in the first match I ever saw!

Shredhead

He's my favourite player at the Club right now, and from what I've heard a top bloke to boot.
Also occasionally on Twitter @shredheadFFC

Andy_M

Personally I'll always remember him for his Europa League goal in the semi - what a quality goal it was, the control, the skill to flick it back over the defender and then the neat finish. If Messi had scored it Sky Sports News, talksport etc. wouldn't have stopped going on about it for weeks.

Of course I'll also remember his goal in the final, but the goal in the semi was different gravy!
@got_maile

Flummer23

Quote from: Andy_M on November 07, 2012, 04:46:12 PM
Personally I'll always remember him for his Europa League goal in the semi - what a quality goal it was, the control, the skill to flick it back over the defender and then the neat finish. If Messi had scored it Sky Sports News, talksport etc. wouldn't have stopped going on about it for weeks.

Of course I'll also remember his goal in the final, but the goal in the semi was different gravy!

That goal was indeed a thing of beauty.  Tremendously deft control of the ball.  If he's done as a Fulham player, he'll be missed.  Best of luck to him.
It's a fine line between clever and . . . stupid.  David St. Hubbins

Max Headroom

He is Welsh.... of course he is a top bloke....

jarv

Great player for Fulham.  If he does go to a championship team....Loftus Road next season??  :58:Hope not.

JackyFulham90

Shame he keeps getting injuries when fully fit he is still a really good player