watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Tipping fiasco ... anyone else

Started by HatterDon, November 06, 2012, 02:51:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HatterDon

After fighting my way up to 3rd in the tipping league with a couple of very good weeks, I managed a glorious 2 points this weekend [thank goodness for dpg] as opposed to 12 the week before. I expect to drop back down towards the relegation zone.  fp.gif

Has anyone else dropped 10 points in one week, or am I the only hapless bugger on this forum?
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

The Equalizer

I managed to correctly guess just about every single result in the very first week, which would have resulted in me having a rather nice lead.

That week then got wiped due to an administrative error and we started the league on week 2. I've been languishing around the 55 spot since.
"We won't look back on this season with regret, but with pride. Because we won what many teams fail to win in a lifetime – an unprecedented degree of respect and support that saw British football fans unite and cheer on Fulham with heart." Mohammed Al Fayed, May 2010

Twitter: @equalizerffc

YankeeJim

I had my best week in a month. I expect to soar from 46th all the way to say, 44th.  fp.gif
Its not that I could and others couldn't.
Its that I did and others didn't.

ffc73

I do not think you need to worry HatterDon.  My guess is the world and his brother had a poor tipping week.  I know most of mine were wide of the mark

Edwatch_Winston_Malone

I was once rather rudely accosted by a waiter in NYC and told  me ro read my guide book  properly as I had only left a 10% tip. I apologized and asked if tipping was optional in NYC ( as I obviously had not read up sufficiently) he said it was, at which point I retrieved my tip and left...

Burt

3 correct results and one correct outcome... Not too bad. Not doing too badly overall, despite missing the first couple of weeks.

Not sure what Lawro is doing all the way up there.

Lighthouse

As usual I shall ghost in late and from nowhere reach the pinnacle of success. Or top ten as I like to call it. Meanwhile I shall enjoy life among the hoi polloi.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

TheDaddy

Im doing a good job impersonating a stone.. fp.gif
"Well blow me if it wasnt the badger who did it "

Andy_M

I keep promising myself that I will do it every week and I seem to do a couple of weeks get a good run going then miss a week. Kicking myself!

But I will remember to do it this week!!!
@got_maile